4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch with COAX Out Features:
- Displays 2D or 3D content
- Multi-source selection and display
- Displays HDMI v1.4 content
- Supports HDMI 4-input and 1-output
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and CEC 1.4 compliant
- HDMI 1.4 support:
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- 2D and 3D TV support
- CEC 1.4
- Fast switching on all HDMI input ports
- Character and icon based On-Screen Display (OSD)
- System information for Software version
- Sink EDID
- Source info frame
- HDMI input Audio: Audio Return selection
- HDCP repeater support
- Deep Color support 36/30/24-bit at 1080p@60Hz
- Supported HDMI cable distances tested with 1080p 8/12 bits resolution and the input and output distances can be up to 10 and 15 meters respectively with 24 gauge and bigger HDMI cables.
- Audio support:
- HDMI 1.4 compatible audio interface
- Dedicated, flexible audio input/output port
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1CH
- Full audio input and output support
Why not buy this 4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch with COAX Out today?
4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch with COAX Out Specifications:
- Frequency Bandwidth 2.25Gbps
- Input Ports 4 x HDMI Female ports
- Output port 1 x HDMI Female port
- HDMI Audio Output PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS5.1, DD+, D-TrueHD, DTS-HD
- HDMI Cable In 1080p 8-bit (10M), 12-bit (10M)
- HDMI Cable Out 1080p 8-bit (15M), 12-bit (15M)
- Coaxial Audio Output PCM2CH
- Power Supply 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions (mm) 100 (W) ×70 (D) × 20 (H)
- Weight (g) 90
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Silkscreen Color White
- Power Consumption 4W Operating Temperature 0˚C ~ 40˚C / 32˚F ~ 104˚F
- Storage Temperature -20˚C ~ 60˚C / -4˚F ~ 140˚F
- Relative Humidity 20~60% RH (non-condensing)
4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch with COAX Out Package Contents:
- HDMI v1.4 3D 4 in 1 out switcher
- Remote Control
- 5V 1A power adaptor
- Operation manual
The SPDIF and Optical audio outputs are LPCM 2-channel, Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1. Please refer to each of the manuals of your source devices on how to set the audio.
The S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coax audio output formats are based on the HDMI audio output. If any of the sync devices (e.g., HDTV, Projector, etc.) connected to the output can only support stereo audio, then the S/PDIF Optical (Toslink) and Digital Coaxial outputs will be limited to PCM stereo audio. The 5.1 channel audio output is only available for the digital audio outputs and requires both a 5.1 channel audio input and output. Additionally, the analog 3.5mm channel will always output 2-channel (stereo) audio.
Q: How do you set up the audio?
A: Since this 4x1 HDMI Switch w/Audio decodes the HDMI digital audio to separate Stereo, Optical & COAX Audio Outputs your source devices MUST be set up correctly to get sound. Go in to the source devices AUDIO MENU and experiment with ALL the settings. Do the same with the HDTV and any surround sound receiver.
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment.
This 4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch has been tested in our lab with the following 3D equipment using HDMI:
- Sony PS3 with the latest 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV model HR24 high definition receiver. It was also tested with a DirecTV model number H21-100. Some interactive services may require an additional service fee.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
This 4X1 HDMI 1.4 Switch with COAX Out works with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video cards with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
A: The (ARC) Audio Return Channel in HDMI 1.4 enables a TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller, increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection.
TVs have always been able to receive multi-channel audio through an HDMI connection, and this is still a typical use-case, with the TV positioned "downstream" from content sources and any connected audio equipment. However, if a user had a TV with a built-in tuner or DVD player, and wanted to send content "upstream" from the TV back to the audio system, a separate connection had to be installed, typically an S/PDIF cable.