This new latest version HDMI High Speed Cable
family offers different capabilities than earlier HDMI 1.4 and 1.3 versions but are backward compatible with all HDMI versions starting at 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3b and HDMI 1.4. This new 3D HDMI cable family supports up to 4X (or 4096x2160) the resolution of the current full HD 1080p devices. Our unique triple-shielded design helps reduce 3D mis-colorization, 3D cross-talk and 3D hum bars even at bit transfer rates up to 387Mhz.
The latest HDMI version, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
What is new in the Year 2016 HDMI version?
- Significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Audio Return Channel
This new HDMI version Cable Features:
DirectTV, Blu-ray and TV manufacturers have announced new 3D (Avatar movie-like) an HDMI 1.4 cable and products shipping today. You will need this cable to see 3D with them. You will not be able to see 3D w/o an HDMI cable so plan ahead and buy your 3D cable now. Of course it will work with all HDMI devices that you have now.BOOSTER:
- Experience true 3D movies from newer 3D enabled BluRay players
- Supports existing 2D TV's also
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz and up as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Supports both HDMI 1.4a audio and HDMI 1.4a video
- Supports 3D-Transmission: 3D-Video, 2x 1080p Stream and all versions of 3D HDMI 2.0 video
- >30 different HDMI 2.0 cable lengths and types to choose from.
- Rated for in-wall use
- HDMI cable lengths are available from 3 feet to 50 feet
- The HDMI cable comes in round or flat cable versions
- The flat HDMI cables can be be painted to match your wall color. You cannot paint the connectors though.
- All HDMI cables are at least UL CL2 in-wall rated with some having the tougher UL3 rating for stricter building codes.
- HDMI cable Color space: 30/36/48 bits
- The addition of Top-and-Bottom to the Specification (Required to meet the latest HDMI spec)
- The addition of two mandatory formats for broadcast content: a) Side-by-Side Horizontal; and b) Top-and-Bottom (Required to meet the latest HDMI spec)
- Movies - Frame Packing: + 1080p @ 23.98/24Hz (Required to meet the HDMI 1.4a spec)
- Games - Frame Packing: + 720p @ 50 or 59.94/60Hz (Required to meet the HDMI 1.4a spec)
- Broadcast TV - Side-by-Side Horizontal: + 1080i @ 50 or 59.94/60Hz; (Required to meet the HDMI 2.0 spec)
- Top-and-Bottom: + 720p @ 50 or 59.94/60Hz (Required to meet the HDMI 1.4a spec)
- The audio portion of the HDMI 2.0 cable supports the following audio standards:
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD
- Right and left stereo
- LPCM and PCM
- and all HDMI audio standards
- The latest version of an HDMI cable is needed for all new 3D Blu-ray players and 3D HDTV's
- The HDMI cable supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz and up as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- For perfect, high-resolution full HD quality (4096 x 2160 pixels)
- HDMI cables are marked High Speed HDMI so you can make sure you are getting the latest specs.
- Image resolution: 3840 x 2160 - 24 Hz/25 Hz/30 Hz and 4096 x 2160 - 24 Hz
- Send and receive data through 100 megabits per second Ethernet, which make them ready for any IP-based application
- Audio Return Channel
- Gold-plated plug contacts for improved contact quality and optimum signal transmission
- Compatible with all past HDMI versions including HDMI 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0
- Free booster for the longer cables if you have picture problems
Get a booster
& 3 foot HDMI cable if your HDMI 1.4a cable doesn't work. If you do not get a picture with your cable and we determine it is the un-damaged cable you return to us we will send you free a 1080p HDMI 1.3 booster and short cable as well as a new cable of the same length. Your return must happen within 3 days of arrival. No one else does this except for HDTV Supply, Inc.
You will use all the HDMI 2.0 benefits if your have:
- Compatible Ethernet-channel equipment
- Use an over-the-air antenna
- a TV with a built-in tuner, and
- an AVR that can make use of the Audio Return Channel.
Our HDMI cables support all HDMI stereoscopic 3D formats including field alternative (interlaced), frame packing (a full resolution top-bottom format), line alternative full, side-by-side half, side-by-side full, 2D + depth, and 2D + depth + graphics + graphics depth (WOWvx).
HDMI requires that 3D displays support the frame packing 3D format at either 720p50 and 1080p24 or 720p60 and 1080p24. HDMI 1.3 cables cannot do this.
The HDMI cable adds an Ethernet channel, which allows a single HDMI cable to carry Internet data (up to 100 megabits per second) along with digital audio and digital video. Our HDMI cable is fully backwards compatible to any previous version of HDMI and they use the same 19-pin connector that is used with all version of the HDMI spec. With growing number of TVs and Blu-ray players that connect to the Internet won't require a separate Ethernet jack. Later this year, new HDMI 1.4 connections will likely start showing up on HDTVs and Blu-ray players, and perhaps later, cable and satellite set-top boxes, and digital receivers.
Our HDMI cable supports 3D (which needs two separate 1080p video streams), and video resolutions 4X greater than the best resolution offered today, 1080p.Note:
The HDMI cable comes in either a round or flat cable as chosen above. The flat HDMI 2.0 cable is ~1/2" X ~1/8" thick to install under un-walked rugs, crown molding and other moldings.
HDMI Cable Specs:
- The HDMI cable is compliant and is backward compatible with all HDMI versions starting at 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 through HDMI 1.3b and HDMI 1.4 version.
- Three wire gauges: 24, 26 and 28AWG Copper tinning plated cores with low capacitance dielectrics
- 100% Triple Shielded TMDS & HEAC channels - 2x Mylar Foil Wrap + Braid
- Supports 1080p TV's at 24/30/60/100/200 Hz and up as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Double shielded CEC & DDC & SCL/SDA & 5V DC cores - Mylar Foil Wrap + Braid;
- Flame retardant VW-1 UL Rated;
- Extremely High Dual-link bandwidth: 387 MHz (over 10.2 Gbit/s)
- HDMI 2.0 cable is featured with a separate Ethernet Data Channel which will allow high send/receive speeds (up to 100 Mb/sec)
- Audio Return Channel will allow user to limit all cables which are connecting TV and audio receiver to single HDMI cable
- High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- High-Density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- 24K gold plated connectors
- Support for 3840x2160 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz and 4096x2160 24Hz
- 3D support for up to 1080p resolution
- Supports data rates beyond 1080p, including Deep Color and all 3D formats of the new 1.4 specification
- Support for Additional Color Spaces
- Real-Time Content Signaling
- Uncompressed Digital Video Transmission
- Uncompressed Multi-Channel Digital Audio
- Tested with 100% open & short test and Hi-Pot of DC 300V 10ms
- Insulation Resistance: 10M Ohm Min.
- Working Temperature: -25oC ~ +85oC
- ROHS Rated
- HDCP Pass-through
The HDMI cable adds an Ethernet channel, which allows a single HDMI 2.0 rated cable to carry Internet data (up to 100 megabits per second) along with digital audio and digital video. Our HDMI 2.0 Cable is fully backwards compatible to any previous version of HDMI and they use the same 19-pin connector that is used with all version of the HDMI spec.
With growing number of TVs and Blu-ray players that connect to the Internet won't require a separate Ethernet jack. Later this year, new HDMI 2.0 connections will likely start showing up on HDTVs and Blu-ray players, and perhaps later, cable and satellite set-top boxes, and digital receivers.
Our HDMI Cable supports 3D (which needs two separate 1080p video streams), and video resolutions 4X greater than the best resolution offered today, 1080p.HDMI cable w/Ethernet Channel Specs:
The HDMI 1.4 cable specification will add a data channel to the HDMI cable and will enable high-speed bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature will be able to send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
The HDMI cable Ethernet Channel will allow an Internet-enabled HDMI device to share its Internet connection with other HDMI devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable. The new HDMI 2.0 cable feature will also provide the connection platform to allow HDMI-enabled devices to share content between devices.
The incorporation of an HDMI Ethernet channel (HEC) is also where the only cable design difference between HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 comes into play. In the HDMI 2.0 cable , two wires out of the 19 in your HDMI cable are now twisted allowing for the transmission of an Ethernet signal over a measurable distance. While your current HDMI 1.3 cable will allow for the transmission of an Ethernet signal over a very short distance, it will be unable to do so over greater distances. Because the two wires that will be carrying the Ethernet signal are now twisted, the signal will be able to be carried over the entire distance of your HDMI 2.0 cable.HDMI cable Audio Return Channel Specs:
The new HDMI 2.0 cable specification will add an Audio Return Channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio upstream for processing and playback. In cases where HDTVs are directly receiving audio and video content, this new Audio Return Channel allows the HDTV to send the audio stream to the A/V receiver over the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.HDMI cable 3D Over HDMI Specs:
The 1.4 version of the specification will define common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices. The specification will standardize the input/output portion of the home 3D system and will specify up to dual-stream 1080p resolution.HDMI 4K x 2K Resolution Support:
The new HDMI cable specification will enable HDMI devices to support high-definition (HD) resolutions four times beyond the resolution of 1080p. Support for 4K x 2K will allow the HDMI interface to transmit content at the same resolution as many digital theaters.
HDMI Cable Formats supported include:
HDMI cable Expanded Support For Color Spaces:
- 3840x2160 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz
- 4096x2160 24Hz
HDMI technology now supports color spaces designed specifically for digital still cameras. By supporting sYCC601, Adobe RGB and AdobeYCC601, HDMI-enabled display devices will be capable of reproducing more accurate life-like colors when connected to a digital still camera.HDMI cable Micro HDMI Connector:
The optional Micro HDMI Connector is a significantly smaller 19-pin connector that supports up to 1080p resolutions for portable devices. This new connector is approximately 50% smaller than the size of the existing HDMI Mini Connector.HDMI cable Automotive Connection System:
The Automotive Connection System is a cabling specification designed to be used as the basis for in-vehicle HD content distribution.
The HDMI cable specification will provide a solution designed to meet the rigors and environmental issues commonly found in automobiles, such as heat, vibration and noise. Using the Automotive Connection System, automobile manufactures will now have a viable solution for distributing HD content within the car.
Why not buy the latest version of our HDMI Cable today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This device supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this HDMI 2.0 High Speed Cables with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.