HDTV Supplys WolfPack DVI to CAT5 Extender
transmits a digital DVI single link video signal up to ~50 meters or 150 feet away using a single CAT5/5e/6 cable. The DVI to CAT5 Extender includes SEND & RECEIVE units & 2 - AC adapters for higher bandwidth and longer distances. The DVI to CAT5e Extender uses single CAT-5E or CAT-6 (recommended) cable instead of DVI cable to transmit high definition signal up to 50 meters eliminating the problems with long DVI cabling, cutting down the cost. Our WolfPack Extender also supports a Bidirectional The IR Infrared control signal can controls the source and the widescreen or destination side as well as you can control the source which can be up to 150 feet feet away.
This is the DVI to CAT5 Extender to get for all of you home entertainment movie lovers who need that at the theater feel at home. And this is the DVI to CAT5 Extender that you will need to get that signal across to your home computers or to that dvd player and whatever else that you will need to connect to get to your DVI source. What this DVI to CAT5 Extender does is transmit a DVI signal all the way up to one hundred fifty feet away using a only one CAT5/6 cable that can also receive data from this cable as well. Also included in the package are two AC adapter units that will boost your signal.What sets this WolfPack DVI to CAT5 Extender apart from the competition:
The DVI to CAT5 Extender can send up to a 1920x1200 video resolution signal to around 150 feet over one CAT5/6 due to its proprietary chip set and the 2-AC adapters that come with it. Even though your distance and resolution may be smaller for <$150 this extender is so robust it will work for you flawlessly.
WolfPack DVI to CAT5 Extender Features:
How the WolfPack DVI to CAT5 Extender works:
- Extends any DVI compliant device up to 50 meters from the computer using single CAT5e/6 cabling
- Resolutions Supported
- Supports HDMI 1.4a for the HDMI loopout
- Supports 3D
- Supports the highest video resolution of 1080p/60Hz
- Supports Bi-directional IR control
- Supports 1.49Gbps data rate and tmds clock up to 148.5MHz
- Supports 8 bit deep color
- The transmitter support and HDMI loop-out function
- The receiver supports EDID management
- Supports an AWG26 DVI standard cable input up to 15 feet and output DVI cable up to 15 feet
- Twisted pair transmission: By using single cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cable to connect the transmitter and receiver, it can extend the distance up to 50 meters between TX and RX. Note that the quality of the cable will influence the transmission distance
- Supports VESA Standard resolutions and HDTV resolution High quality video resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz or 1080p
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Supports system restart
- Improved compensation for cable skew
The DVI to CAT5 extender local unit sits next to the DVI source, such as a computer, DVD player or any set-top box. The cable supplied with the DVI extender connects your DVI source to the Local DVI to CAT5 Extender. The DVI to CAT5 Extender remote unit sits next to your DVI display up to 50 meters away. The display plugs into the back of the DVI to CAT-5 extender Remote unit. Only one CAT-5 / 6 cable is needed to connect the Local unit and the Remote unit to each other.
Also with a lot of other features that you and your family will love to watch from the comfort of your homes, this is the go to box that has it all and a lot more to offer. Also with support for DVI video that is very popular around this time. And you will most likely need to use with your own personal setup. A really good extender to use and have around the house with a lot more feature for you and your families to enjoy. So sit back and make sure that your connection is in good shape and up to the standards so double check your connections just to make sure take precautions.
Why not buy this DVI to CAT5 Extender today?