Composite to VGA Video Converter
as a switch for displaying video input from up to 3 devices (security camera, PCs, DVDs and more). The S-Video and Composite to VGA Video Converter is ideal for displaying security camera data on inexpensive computer monitors.
Composite to VGA Video Converter Features:
- Inputs: BNC or RCA, VGA (HD-15), S-Video female
- Output: VGA (HD-15) female
- Compatibility: NTSC and PAL
- Includes VGA pass through
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz
- Controls: input, menu, freeze and resolution
- Includes: converter, manual, 5V - 1A AC adapter, Male to Male VGA Cable
- 90 day warranty
- Size: 8" X 8" X 3"
This unit CANNOT be used in reverse and convert a VGA signal to a composite or S-video signal.TIP:
Whatever resolution goes in this converter, goes out as it does not upconvert or down convert the signal. Any aspect ratio control is done from your source device or your HDTV. A 4X3 input comes out as a 4X3 output, same with a 16X9. Also check the resolution of your display as some 1080p HDTV's with a VGA input only display standard definition on the VGA input.
Why not buy this Composite to VGA Video Converter today?