This Video / Audio Digital Audio Distribution Amp splits a signal 4 ways & send it out to 4 units. The Optical or Coax Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier is a multipurpose utility distribution amplifier and is suitable for Coax Digital Audio or any format Analog Video signal from low resolution NTSC to HDTV. Its wide bandwidth, flat frequency response and High Current outputs allow it to "Drive" very long cables, up to 500 feet (150 meters).
Video / Coax or optical Digital Audio Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Distribution Amplifier (Splitter) for NTSC, PAL, HDTV or optical, Coax Digital Audio
- Converts One Input to 4 identical buffered outputs.
- Each output has its own High Current Cable Driver.
- NO signal degradation.
- NOT a "Reflective" splitter that attenuates the signal.
- Optical is ADAT compatible!
- Better then Broadcast Specs: 200MHz Guaranteed bandwidth.
- .04/.03 differential Gain/Phase
- Comes with Power Supply.
- Made in the USA
Why not buy this Video / Coax Digital or optical Audio Distribution Amplifier today?
This HDTV Supply product is designed and built to the higher standards for your home theater or business use. To demonstrate that HDTV Supply products offers world-class quality HDTV Supply offers the original purchaser a full lifetime hardware warranty on this HDTV Supply product. This means that as long as a customer owns this product and can show original proof of purchase, HDTV Supply, or its supplier, will replace it if it malfunctions. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.