6 FOOT 3 MALE BNC TO 3 MALE BNC COMPONENT CABLE FEATURES:
- This cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Blu-ray and HD DVD Player compatible
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
This 1080p tested BNC video component cable
features multi-stranded copper conductors for the highest possible signal strength and maximum low frequency response. They have an ultra-wide bandwidth capabilities– out to 1GHz – allow high definition standards of 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p and above to be met.
The 6 foot 3 BNC to 3 BNC Component Video cable features:
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty BNC Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
Their precision-machined 75-ohm BNC connectors feature corrosion-resistant 24K gold contacts that ensure high conductivity for the best possible picture, and support the ultra-high resolution standards your high definition components use.
These are 3 BNC Male to 3 BNC Male Video Component Cables made for high definition systems. They fully support component (Y, Cr, Cb) connections and have >10 tests performed on the Video Component Cable before shipment to assure the pass a 148.5 Mhz (1080p) high definition signal without any impact. Each individual wire of the male BNC video component cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this BNC video component cable today?