COMPONENT VIDEO & OPTICAL AUDIO CABLE FEATURES :
- This component audio video cable is tested to 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i to assure you of a superb high definition picture
- It includes an optical audio cable that is tested to 30 KHz to give you the best surround sound
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Dolby Digital and DTS copy compliant
This component Audio Video cable with integral optical audio
is tested before we ship to a frequency of 37 MHz so it will pass a 720p / 1080i signal w/o any degradation and must have a flat frequency response. The integral optical audio is sweep tested to 30 KHz and also is checked for Dolby Digital audio and DTS audio compliancy.
This 1080p component video cable can be used with:
- High definition TiVo's with component video outputs
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with component video outputs
- High definition cable receivers with component video outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component video outputs
- Xbox 360 Elite with component video output
- Upconverting DVD players with component video outputs
- High-definition Dish Network & DirecTV satellite receivers with component video outputs,
- and other similar devices.
The benefit of this is that your video and audio will be the better than if you use any other component video cable on the market, including the Frankenstein ones...and at 25% of what you would pay for them.
Features of this Component Audio Video Cable with optical audio:
The audio cable portion has been tested and is compliant with the following standards:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- >95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards
Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD (2 CH)
- DTS HD
The audio cables have been tested so assure you that the audio cable does not impact the audio signal. Of course, your audio equipment must decode the above protocols for it to playback the signal.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video and audio is only as good as the component audio video cable that connects it. Why not buy one today?