HDTV Supply's WolfPack™ 4K/60 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher
routes high definition video sources plus 3.5 mm R/L audio from any of the 8 HDMI sources to the any 8 displays at the same time. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher is rated HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 on all inputs and outputs and supports all past HDMI versions.
HDTV Supply's WolfPack 4K 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher designed for multiple sources and displays. There are eight female HDMI connections for inputs and eight HDMI female connections for outputs located on the back panel. This unit has EDID management and EDID memory. Control of this 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher can be managed via its front-panel control, IR remote control, RS-232, or a LAN.
What sets this WolfPack 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch apart from others:
- 8 -Female 4K/60 HDMI inputs
- 8 - Female 4K/60 HDMI outputs
- HDMI 2.0 compliant on all inputs and outputs
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant on all inputs and outputs
- 32-EDID Settings with Individual Input Port Settings
- 8 - 3.5mm Embedded/De-embedded R/L Audio In/Outs
- 33-button remote control
- Fast switching time
- Glitch free switching
- LAN control
- LED display
- 1U height with rack ears
WolfPack™ 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher Features:
- Supported HDMI video output resolutions:
- Deep Color support 48/36/30/24-bit.
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time.
- 8-input ports support independent EDID.
- Supports IR matrix and 3.5mm audio inputs & outputs.
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control.
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback.
- Digital Audio Support:
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plug/EX
- DTS-HD Master
- EDID Options:
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- Easy to install as either desktop or provided rack mount brackets
Building upon our successful WolfPack series, the 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switchers front panel includes an LCD display with two data display lines. Functional manual control is achieved through push buttons located on the front panel. External functional control is achieved through a RS-232 connection or through the IR Remote Control.Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data
is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number. The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes so the HDTV and system can work together.
First, it is important to note that each source device can only output one video/audio signal type. This includes resolutions and timings. When multiple devices/displays are used, such as with the HDMI Matrix, it is important to use devices/displays that have similar or compatible resolutions/features. This will ensure that the single
video/audio signal produced by the source device is accepted by all of the connected output devices/displays. The user has the option, through the EDID management window, to choose how the unit will manage the EDID from multiple HDMI devices/displays. Therefore the user has some control over the resolutions/features that the source
devices will output. The HDMI Matrix for has a multiple EDID
management modes that will control how the EDID information from multiple devices/displays are combined, ignored, and routed.
Why not buy this 8x8 Matrix HDMI Switcher today?