The WolfPack 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switch manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher supports long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ 4K/30 HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI 1.4 cards for the best picture
- Optionally uses the best 4K/30 HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9 card out 4K card cage
- 8 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 8-HDMI inputs
- 8 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = -HDMI outputs
- 1 - Input slots for future expansion to 9-total inputs
- 1 - Output slot for future expansion to 9-total outputs
4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Feature:
- Chassis size: 9 input and 9 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 8 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 8 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 8 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 8 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~50 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 input cards and 9 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled (WEB GUI) via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- 2U Rack-mountable
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
EDID Explained: The 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 4K 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
WolfPack 4K 8x8 Matrix HDMI Matrix Router Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 9 inputs/9 outputs card cage
- Output cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI: up to 4K at 30 4:2:0 Hz
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply 100 – 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these 4K Matrix HDMI Matrix Routers today?
Why not buy this 8x8 Matrix HDMI Matrix Router today?
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
A: No, the cables are used when the application has one source and one widescreen. They can't be used with this matrix and need to be set aside and not used.
Q: Can I use unpowered HDMI over CAT5/6 extenders with this matrix?
A: We don't recommend them with our matrices, or anyone else's, due to them consuming power from the matrix and the matrices are not designed to power many external devices.
Consider the example of 9 - HDMI balun transmitters that need 0.5a amp each to power it times 9 or 4.5 amps the matrix would have to supply. The power supply of this matrix is rated at 12v at 3.5 amp so in that example the matrix would probably break down and your warranty may be voided. See the companion powered HDMI extenders in the above OPTIONS that have 2-AC adapters.
HDMI cables with built-in boosters also consume power also and we don't recommend more than 2, if at all. You must use our low power ones, also.
Q: Do the optional HDMI extenders support Remote IR?
A: They send perfect audio and video but the remote IR doesn't support this device as it only works with with 1-source & 1-TV. See our RF remote controls if you want to control all your devices from afar.
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at email@example.com