HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K/30 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher
is a pre-configured integrated HDMI video & HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix switcher. The 16x34 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted & switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The core of the 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher consist of an 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis & its highly configurable backplane that supports 16 input cards & 34 HDBaseT output cards to 34-HDBaseT receivers that are supplied. The 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant.
You can control the 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher via front buttons, WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI cards for the best picture
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant on all inputs and outputs
- Uses the best 4K/30 HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- 40 - Configuration Scene Saving Settings
- Fast switching speed
- No latency
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack 4K 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher with 34-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36 card out 4K card cage
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16-HDMI inputs
- 34 - 1-port 4K HDMI HDBaseT output cards = 34-RJ45 outputs
- 34 - HDMI HDBaseT POE receivers going to 220 feet at 1080p and 110 feet at 4K/30
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
4K 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher Feature:
- Chassis size: 36 input and 36 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 16 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 16 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 34 - HDBaseT HDMI single port cards = 34 - RJ45 outputs
- 34 - HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet at 1080p or 110 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 36 input cards and 36 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.EDID Explained:
These HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this 4K 16x34 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher w/34-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad Control today?