You can control the 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher via Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix does not have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 for the best picture
- 40-Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Optionally uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Nearly 10,000 5**** Reviews
WolfPack 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 4K card cage chassis
- 12 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 12-HDMI inputs
- 18 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = 18-HDMI outputs
- 6 - Spare input slots for adding 6-more inputs
The WolfPack 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and outputs. This 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher support long haul transmissions, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 12x18 HDMI Matrix Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher Feature:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 12 - 4K/30 (4:2:0) female HDMI single port cards = 12 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 18 - 4K/30 (4:2:0) female HDMI single port cards = 18 - HDMI outputs
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~50 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 18 input cards and 18 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for PC control
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions that can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen control (no remote control)
The heart of the HDMI inputs is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly.
For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
EDID Explained: The 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 18 inputs/18 outputs card cage
- Output cable distance: ~50 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 30 Hz
- Control TCP/IP, RS232 and Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen
- Power Supply 100 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these 4K 12x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTVΩ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
- Mix-n-Match combinations:
- Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
- HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and Front Buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up.
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: They are:
9x9: 2U - 482*390*88mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*3.46 inches
10x10: 4.5U - 482*390*200mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.87 inches
18x18: 4U - 482*390*178mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.01 inches
20x20: 9U - 482*390*400mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*15.75 inches
36x36: 8U - 482*390*355mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*13.98 inches
40x40: 16U - 482*390*711mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*27.99 inches
80x80: 16U - 482*390*711mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*27.99 inches
160x160: 31.5U - 482*465*1400mm (L/W/H) - 18.97*18.31*55.12 inches
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org