The core of the HDMI Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis consists of its highly configurable backplane that supports 17 or 36 HDMI input or any HDMI output cards in any Mix-N-Match quantity up to 17 or 36 total cards. You can control the HDMI Matrix Switcher via a few simple button taps from the front panel buttons, a remote control, a WEB GUI Browser control or the RS-232 serial port. It can also be configured with multiple HDMI signals to be displayed on 2 or more TVs as a Video Wall.
What sets our Seamless WolfPack Any 17/36 HDMI Matrix Switch apart from others:
- Uses up to 17 or 36 seamless HDMI input or any seamless HDMI output cards in any quantity up to 17 or 36 cards - Mix-N-Match
- Switches in 100 ms
- Chassis supports any Input & Output card in any slot
- Comes with a Remote control
- Splicing edge adjustment
- Any combinations for the inputs and outputs
- Color, brightness adjustment from the control software.
- 32-Programmable Preset Scenes To Choose From
- Card cage chassis has 17 or 36 HDMI card slots to populate with any number of HDMI input cards or HDMI output cards
- Control via a remote control, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Incorporates a Video Wall function
- 2 - Power Supplys on the 36-card chassis with automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2 - Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
Our Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, etc. The EDID can be selected between 7-different modes or copied from the attached displays.
8x16 Seamless HDMI Matrix Switcher with a 2x2 Video Wall Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-slot Card Cage
- 8 - 1-port HDMI seamless input cards = 8 HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port HDMI seamless output cards = 16 HDMI outputs
WolfPack Seamless HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Features:
- Seamless switching of 1080p HDMI input and HDMI output cards
- Supports HDMI Video Wall installations
- Adjustable HDMI output resolution on each card
- 3.5mm Audio in and output on each card
- On Screen Display showing the HDMI input sources
- Auto adapts to HDMI video resolutions as well as manually selection on the video cards
- HDMI input resolutions: 480i@60Hz/576i@50Hz, 720@50Hz/720p@60Hz, 1080i@50Hz/1080i@60Hz and 1080p@24@25@30@50@60Hz
- HDMI output resolutions: 480i@60Hz/576i@50Hz, 720@50Hz/720p@60Hz, 1080i@50Hz/1080i@60Hz and 1080p@24@25@30@50@60Hz
- HDMI: Output range 800mVp-p
- Flexible card type design supporting up to 17 36 seamless HDMI input or seamless HDMI output cards depending upon chassis size
- Mix-N-Match many different types of cards in any slot
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automated control system (not supplied)
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.3 compliant
- Uses a dual control system on 36 chassis
- Control with a few button taps from the front panel buttons, a WEB GUI Browser control or the RS-232 serial port
- The matrix has IR and a remote control
- Seamless 100ms Switching
- Adjustable outputs resolution
- Corresponding 3.5mm Audio in and output.
- Multiple control methods: TCP/IP, RS232 and IR control.
- Modular designing, hot-plug
- OSD mark on the input sources
- TV Wall Function
- Supports flexible inputs and outputs configurations
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this HDBaseT Extender adds virtually zero latency to the signal, less than 7 microseconds over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds. This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the TVs and projectors.
SwiftSwitch™ SEAMLESS SWITCHING: Our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Router can be configured with instantaneous video switching which delivers full 1080p video powered by our WolfPack engine implemented at each output port. This high-performance engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops and HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input and the display outputs and scaling inputs for the best output resolution while setting the output clock timing and using a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output.
The WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Router allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between HDMI inputs and outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Resolution support: 1080p/60, 1080p/30, 1080i, 720p, 480p, but cannot support 480i
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI: 1080p at 60 Hz
- CATx: HDBaseT technology to 1080p at 220 feet Extension (work with extenders)
- Control: Remote control, TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply: 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these Modular HDMI Matrix Routers today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "Failed" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Why not buy one of our Seamless HDMI Matrix Switchers today?
|4K 60 4:4:4 WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers w/iPad App & Video Wall - You Design|
|Seamless HDMI Matrix Switcher w/iPad & Android App - You Design It|
|WolfPack Modular Matrix Router w/Android and iOS App - You Design It with 7-Technologies|
|4K WolfPackLite™ 4K/30 HDMI Modular Matrix Switcher - You Design It|
|4K WolfPackPlus Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher - Control4, iOS, Android & Simple Control|
Datasheet for ANY MANAGER Series
RS232 User Manual
DO NOT USE EZ45 CAT5 CONNECTORS WITH HDBaseT PRODUCTS
HDBaseT Balun INSTALL TIPS
EDID Operation for the HDBaseT Transmitter
RS232 Commands in HEX and ASCII format
Q: What are the HDCP options?
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
Q: What is you test procedure?
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: They are:
Any17: 2U - 17.32 x 15.74 x 3.86 inch (440 x 400 x 98mm) with a chassis weight of 27.6 lbs (12.5kg)
Any36: 5U - 17.32 x 15.74 x 8.85 inch (440 x 400 x 225mm) with a chassis weight of 46.3 lbs (21kg)
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the WolfPack Seamless HDMI Matrix Switcher with Video Wall Function or Call 800-841-9238
Software for 17 and 36 card cage
1. Connect the control PC to the the matrix switcher either by LAN(IP) or the RS232. When using an IP control, click Connect. Sometimes the control software doesn't pop-up the connection info even if it's showing "Disconnect". It could be not really be connected so you will need to do the switching to test> If you hear a beep sound then it's connected. Otherwise it's not really connected.
2. Please make sure the outputs on the matrix switcher are connected to the TVs in order (Output 1 to TV1, Output 2 to TV2...). If you have 5 outputs, the output configuration should be 2x3. Please see below as the output to the TVs should be connected(Output1 to TV1, Output2 to TV2, Output4 to TV3, Output5 to TV4). More output cards can be output3 or output6.