The Octava Ethernet over Coax Extender
extends 100Mbps ethernet data over standard coaxial video cable. Ideal for installing IP based cameras requiring 10/100Mbps Ethernet and Powering over pre-installed coaxial cable without the disruption, labor and expense of installing CATx cables. The IPC600 works with standard RG-59/RG6 coax cable. The IPC600 Ethernet Coax Extender supports long distance transmission and exceeds the specification of traditional networking standards.
Ethernet over Coax Extender with PoE Features
Ethernet over Coax:
- 100 Mbps Ethernet over coax cable
- Link Distance up to 2000ft (600m) over RG-6
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at
- PoE Output for powering camera
- Easily upgrade to IP Camera system using pre-installed coax video camera.
- Simple to use. No complicated set up.
- Powered thru PoE switch. no need to add external power adapters.
The Ethernet over Coax Extender Set supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over RG-59/6 coaxial cable.Power over Ethernet:
The Ethernet over Coax Extender Set supports POE and can power remote POE device using 3rd party POE switch or POE injectors.
Why not buy this The Ethernet over Coax Extender Set today?