The Octava Ethernet over coax Extender, IPC600, extends 100Mbps Ethernet data over standard coaxial video cable. Ideal for installing IP based cameras requiring 10/100Mbps Ethernet and Powering over preinstalled coaxial cable without the disruption, labor and expense of installing CATx cables. The IPC600 works with standard RG-59/RG6 coax cable. Ethernet over Coax: EOC- IPC600 supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet over RG-59/6 coaxial cable. Power over Ethernet: IPC600 supports POE and can power remote POE device using 3rd party POE switch or POE injectors.
Ethernet over Coax Extender with PoE Features
- 100 Mbps Ethernet over coax cable
- Link Distance up to 2000ft (600m) over RG-6
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at
- PoE Output for powering camera
- Easily upgrade to IP Camera system using pre-installed coax video camera.
- Simple to use. No complicated set up.
- Powered thru PoE switch. no need to add external power adapters.
Power over Ethernet: The Ethernet over Coax Extender Set supports POE and can power remote POE device using 3rd party POE switch or POE injectors.