Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender with POE
The Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender is designed to transmit network data over coaxial cable for the distance up to 490ft(150meter). It works with standard RG59/RG6 coax cable. The EOC-EXT-POE has complete transparency of data transmission and require no additional set up for installation. Ii features Power Over Ethernet support and can remotely power POE device with the power consumption of 30watt by using 3rd party POE switch or POE injectors.
Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender with POE Features:
- Allows Ethernet over Coax cable 10/100 mbps
- 490 ft. (150meter) link distance
- Leverage existing installed Coax cables
- Power over Ethernet (POE) support
- 30 watt POE remote power device support
- works with 3rd party POE switch and injectors.
- small form factor
- easy to use, connect and ready.
- perfect for IP Security Camera applications using exiting coax cable.
Ethernet over Coax: EOC- EXT-POE suports 10/100 mbps Ethernet over RG-59/6 coaxial cable.
Power over Ethernet: EOC-EXT-POE supports POE and can power remote POE device up to 30watts using 3rd party POE switch or POE injectors.
Why not buy this Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender with POE today?
Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender with POE Specifications:
- Model: EOC-EXT-POE
- Data rate support: 10/100 Mbps
- Link distance: 10Mpbs: 250m with RG59. 300m with RG6, 100Mpbs: 150m with RG59 . 200m with RG6
- POE: nvr side uni t(tx), camera side unit (rx)
- Dimension: 40mm x 32mm x 20mm, 90 mm x 55mm x 26.5 mm
- Connector Type: 1 RJ-45 female /1 BNC female, 1 RJ-45 female /1 BNC female
- Input Operating Voltage: 42~57 VDC, 37~57 VDC
- PoE Output Voltage: 42~57 VDC,36~56 VDC
- Maximum Remote powering to IP camera: 30Watt
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +60degree C
|MuxLab 500302 CATV Balun II|
Price: $120.00Today's price: $99.95
(You Save: 17%)
|Ethernet over Coax Extender with PoE|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Octava Ethernet Over Coax Extender with POE or Call 800-841-9238