The OMX-7015 splits a five-component input source into five identical outputs, with no discernible signal degradation. DC coupled inputs and outputs and state-of-the-art video amplifying circuitry make the OMX-7015 the first choice Video Component Distributor. Signal bandwidth of over 300 MHz and the option to adjust the termination of two "sync" channels (75 Ohm analog or TTL level) allow the OMX-7015 to be used with graphics workstations and for presentation purposes. It may also serve as a 5 times 1x5 Video DA for any video source.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
- NPUTS: 3-Component/Composite Video, 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms on BNCs, 2 Component/Composite video or SYNC 1Vp-p/75 Ohms or TTL level / 510 Ohms, rear switch selectable.
- OUTPUTS: 3 times 5-Component/Composite, 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms on BNCs and 2-Component/Composite 1V/75 Ohms / Sync (Analog or TTL level.)
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: 300 MHz -3dB
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: Better than 74 dB
- NON-LINEARITY: 0.1%
- COUPLING: DC
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.1 %
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1 Deg.
- MAX. VIDEO OUT: 2 Vp-p
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC 50/60 Hz (115V U.S.A.)