The 105VB is a high-performance distribution amplifier for composite video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to five identical outputs.
Kramer 1:5 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier Features:
- Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- Connectors - BNC (105V has RCA).
- Level (Gain) Control.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS#8482; - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Kramer 1:5 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier Applications:
- Video duplication studios.
- Any professional display system requiring an identical picture on several monitors.
- CCTV and home theater use.
- Rental and staging applications.
Why not buy this Kramer 105VB 1:5 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier today?
Kramer 105VB 1:5 Composite Video Distribution Amplifier
- INPUT: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector
- OUTPUTS: 5 composite video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 2Vpp
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB): 400MHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.1%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1Deg
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 80dB
- CONTROL: Up to +6dB
- COUPLING: AC
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 100mA
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: RK–3T 19" rack adapter
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm (4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 0.2kg (0.5lbs) approx
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 23.20cm x 12.00cm x 8.90cm (9.13" x 4.72" x 3.50" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 0.7kg (1.5lbs) approx