The OMX-VDA6 Series of broadcast quality 1 x 6 compact video distribution amplifiers feature a bandwidth of 10Mhz or better to suit every demanding video distribution need. Each unit is perfect for room-to-room feeds where ground loop hum problems are a consideration.
Several of our OMX-VDA6 (only) units can be looped together to provide bank feed signal distribution points in a production facility. BNC or 4-Pin DIN Video Connectors.
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
- Input: 1 Composite 1Vp-p terminated or looped into 75 Ohm, BNC; 1 Y/C 1Vp-p terminated into 75 Ohm, 4-Pin Mini DIN (OMX-VDA6SV)
- Outputs: 6 Unbalanced 1Vp-p Terminated into 75 Ohm, BNC; 6 Y/C 1Vp-p Terminated into 75 Ohm, 4-Pin Mini DIN (VDA6SV)
- Gain: -3dB to +3dB: Bottom panel access
- Freq.Resp.: DC -10MHz +/-3dB
- DC Level: Average +/-50mV @ 75 Ohm
- Output Noise: Better than 65dB <1Vp-p
- Power: 110VAC 50/60Hz, 10 Watts
- Dimensions: 1.625"H x 8.25"W x 6"D, Steel Housing
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (less shipping carton)
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).