The OMX-VDA6 Series of broadcast quality 1 x 6 compact video distribution amplifiers feature a bandwidth of 10Mhz or better to suit every demanding video distribution need. Each unit is perfect for room-to-room feeds where ground loop hum problems are a consideration.
Several of our OMX-VDA6 (only) units can be looped together to provide bank feed signal distribution points in a production facility. BNC or 4-Pin DIN Video Connectors.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
- Input: 1 Composite 1Vp-p terminated or looped into 75 Ohm, BNC; 1 Y/C 1Vp-p terminated into 75 Ohm, 4-Pin Mini DIN (OMX-VDA6SV)
- Outputs: 6 Unbalanced 1Vp-p Terminated into 75 Ohm, BNC; 6 Y/C 1Vp-p Terminated into 75 Ohm, 4-Pin Mini DIN (VDA6SV)
- Gain: -3dB to +3dB: Bottom panel access
- Freq.Resp.: DC -10MHz +/-3dB
- DC Level: Average +/-50mV @ 75 Ohm
- Output Noise: Better than 65dB <1Vp-p
- Power: 110VAC 50/60Hz, 10 Watts
- Dimensions: 1.625"H x 8.25"W x 6"D, Steel Housing
- Weight: 2.5 lbs. (less shipping carton)