NTI E-MNG-3000 Manage 3000 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units
NTI E-MNG-3000 Manage 3000 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units. Optional Management Software for E-2D/5D/16D, E-MICRO-T(RHP), E-1W(P), E-SEMS-16(U), and IPDU-S4/8 units.
NTI E-MNG-3000 Manage 3000 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units Features:
- Intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-MICRO-T(RHP), E-1W(P), E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors via Ethernet.
- E-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs).
- Not compatible with Advanced-Cascade Configuration of E-2D/5D/16D units.
- When using with E-SEMS-16(U), must use software v2.7 or older and Java 1.7 or older.
- Units may be monitored and configured individually or in a group.
- Changes can be pushed to all units in a group at once.
- E.g. new users, mail server, network settings, security settings, system settings, etc.
- Display values and status for individual sensors or list of sensors.
- Scrolling sensor summary pages can include selected sensors from a specific unit, all units, or a pre-configured group of units.
- Filter specific sensors from multiple units for close monitoring.
- Sensor history graph shows readings from up to the last 120 days.
- Client/server architecture
- Server application actively polls all units for status information as well as listen for alerts from all units.
- Client application communicates with the server to read statuses and to deploy configuration changes.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or later.
- NTI will provide customer, without charge, copies of any appropriate updates/enhancements for 12 months. This software update service is optionally extendable every twelve months for 20% of list price.
Why not buy this NTI E-MNG-3000 Manage 3000 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).