NTI E-MNG-0050 Manage 50 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units
NTI E-MNG-0050 Manage 50 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units. Optional Management Software for E-2D/5D/16D, E-MICRO-T(RHP), E-1W(P), E-SEMS-16(U), and IPDU-S4/8 units.
NTI E-MNG-0050 Manage 50 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units Features:
- Intuitive graphical management software provides an easy-to-use, unified interface for both monitoring and configuring up to 3,000 E-2D/5D/16D, E-MICRO-T(RHP), E-1W(P), E-SEMS-16(U), IPDU-S4/8 units and all connected sensors via Ethernet.
- E-2D: only compatible with Rev C units (features two power inputs).
- Not compatible with Advanced-Cascade Configuration of E-2D/5D/16D units.
- When using with E-SEMS-16(U), must use software v2.7 or older and Java 1.7 or older.
- Units may be monitored and configured individually or in a group.
- Changes can be pushed to all units in a group at once.
- E.g. new users, mail server, network settings, security settings, system settings, etc.
- Display values and status for individual sensors or list of sensors.
- Scrolling sensor summary pages can include selected sensors from a specific unit, all units, or a pre-configured group of units.
- Filter specific sensors from multiple units for close monitoring.
- Sensor history graph shows readings from up to the last 120 days.
- Client/server architecture
- Server application actively polls all units for status information as well as listen for alerts from all units.
- Client application communicates with the server to read statuses and to deploy configuration changes.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or later.
- NTI will provide customer, without charge, copies of any appropriate updates/enhancements for 12 months. This software update service is optionally extendable every twelve months for 20% of list price.
Why not buy this NTI E-MNG-0050 Manage 50 ENVIROMUX and IPDU units today?