NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 AC Voltage Detector with Relay
The NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 detects voltage (50-250VAC) when connected to an E-16D/5D/2D, E-MINI-LXO, E-MICRO-T(RHP) or E-1W(P)(SYSTEM). A 2-wire sensor cable (6 foot cable included), is used to connect to a SYSTEM, which can be configured to send alerts based on the presence or lack of AC voltage.
The E-ACVDRLY-C14 includes an internal relay that closes when sensing voltage above 60VAC, and opens when sensing 55VAC and below.
NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 AC Voltage Detector with Relay Features:
- Measurement range: detects mains voltage from 50 to 250 VAC.
- Measurement indication: Alarm or Normal.
- Sensor type: open/closed contact switch.
- Includes internal relay.
- Maximum close voltage: 90VAC @ 60Hz, 108VAC @ 50Hz
- Minimum open voltage: 10VAC @ 60Hz, 12VAC @ 50Hz
- Includes 6-foot (1.8-meter) 2-wire cable to connect to the ENVIORMUX system.
- E-ACVDRLY-515: Standard US 120V 10A NEMA 5-15 plug on attached 5.5-foot (1.67-meter) cord.
- E-ACVDRLY-C14: Universal 250V IEC C14 socket on attached 6-inch (0.15-meter) cord.
- Maximum switching current: 500mA
- Maximum hold-off voltage: 250VDC
- Galvanic isolation: 1.5kVDC/peak AC
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140˚F (0 to 60˚C).
- Storage temperature: 32 to 158˚F (0 to 70˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- MTBF: 3,539,338 hrs
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- Compatible with E-MINI-LXO and E-MICRO.
Why not buy this NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 AC Voltage Detector with Relay today?
NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 AC Voltage Detector with Relay Specifications:
- Input: Voltage Range 0-250VAC
- Power: Powered by 35-250VAC via power cord (25mA Max.)
- Output Relay Maximum Switching Current: 500mA
- Output Relay Maximum Hold-off Voltage: 250VDC
- Size (In.): W x D x H 2x2.5x1.312
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-ACVDRLY-C14 AC Voltage Detector with Relay or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product