Kramer VS-88HN 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VS-88HN 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
is a high-performance matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any input to any or all outputs simultaneously.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VS-88HN 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDMI Support – Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD®, and linear PCM 7.1 surround sound.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- EDID Capture – Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology – Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Output Disconnect – Each output.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Memory Locations – Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel, IR remote, RS–232 (K–Router Plus™ Windows®–based software is included), Ethernet (Windows®–based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-88HN 8x8 HDMI Matrix Switcher today?