Kramer VP-437xl 7-Input Analog & HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler & Switcher
The Kramer VP-437xl 7-Input Analog & HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler & Switcher
is a 7-input scaler and switcher designed for use with composite video, S-video (Y/C), component video, computer graphics video, and HDMI with unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio signals. It scales the selected video signal to a computer graphics or HDTV output resolution, then embeds the audio and outputs an HDMI signal.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-437xl 7-Input Analog & HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler & Switcher Features:
- The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output
- The unit supports multiple video formats
- It features K-Storm Scaling Technology, Kramer's scaling technology with 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down de-interlacing and full up- and down-scaling of computer graphics video input signals
- This device is HDTV-compatible
- It supports 18 output resolutions up to 1080p
- (7) unbalanced audio on terminal blocks
- PAL and NTSC standards are supported
- Adjustable audio delay is available: 40ms, 110ms, 150ms, or disable
- Companion AFV (audio-follow-video) stereo audio is available for every input
- A built-in ProcAmp allows adjustments for: color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness
- Front-panel controls include audio mute, video blanking, freeze frame
- A front-panel lockout feature prevents unwanted tampering
- Multiple aspect-ratio options are available: full, overscan, underscan, letter box, and panscan
- The unit offers multiple control options: front panel buttons, Ethernet, IR remote with OSD (on-screen display), and RS-232
- A worldwide power supply ensures compatibility wherever the unit is used
- This unit can be mounted in a standard 19" equipment rack using the included rack ears
Why not buy this Kramer VP-437xl 7-Input Analog & HDMI ProScale Digital Scaler & Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).