Kramer VP-770 8–Input ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scaler with Speaker Output
This Kramer VP-770 8–Input ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scaler with Speaker Output is a high−performance presentation switcher and scaler for composite video, component video, DisplayPort, computer graphics video, and HDMI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to HDMI, computer graphics and DGKat twisted pair, together with digital audio, unbalanced stereo and a 10−watt amplified balanced stereo speaker output.
Kramer VP-770 8–Input ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scaler with Speaker Output Features:
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology – Ultra–stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology – Kramer′s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology – Kramer′s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High–quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de–interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals
- Ultra–Fast Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching – Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch–free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- Advanced EDID Management – For each input and analysis of the EDID of a selectable master connection to one of the outputs.
- Mass Notification Emergency Communication System (MNEC) – Activates a national or campus–wide notification, immediately displayed when an emergency situation develops. It uses automatic text overlaying, either via a crawler or a full screen cover up, as well as an optional audio alert.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration – Kramer′s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Range – Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant – The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy–protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Video Inputs – Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), 2 computer graphics on 15–pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
- Scaled Outputs – HDMI, computer graphics on a 15–pin HD connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ–45 connector simultaneously.
- Multiple Output Resolutions – Up to 2K and 1080p.
- HDMI Deep Color Support.
- Luma Keying – Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystoning.
- Built–in ProcAmp – Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
- 3D Comb Filtering – Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
- Built–in Time Base Corrector – Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters – Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Picture Zooming – Up to 1600% both on main and PIP picture.
- De–interlacing – 3:2 and 2:2 pull–down; 24sf handling.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections – Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
- Dual Window Display – Preset picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Audio Inputs – 2 HDMI, 2 computer graphics and 1 DisplayPort and 1 microphone in on 3.5mm mini jacks; 2 CV and 1 S/PDIF on RCA connectors.
- Audio Outputs – 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3–pin terminal block connector and a 2x10W built–in power amplifier with speaker outputs on terminal block connectors.
- Input and Output Audio Level Adjustment.
- Audio Delay – For lip–sync correction.
- Selectable Power Saving Modes – For efficient energy usage.
- Microphone Input – Supports mix and talk–over features, as well as delay to prevent feedback.
- Non–Volatile Memory – Saves final settings.
- Firmware Upgrades – Via Ethernet and RS–232.
- Flexible Control Options – Front panel buttons, contact closure, OSD (on–screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included).
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-770 8–Input ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scaler with Speaker Output today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).