Kramer VP-4X8 4x8 Computer Graphics Video Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VP-4X8 4x8 Computer Graphics Video Matrix Switcher is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-4X8 4x8 Computer Graphics Video Matrix Switcher Features:
- High Bandwidth – 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping Inputs.
- DC Coupled Inputs & Outputs.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing – Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting – Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects that a video signal is connected to an input.
- Delayed Switching™ – 0–3.5s. Switches sync ahead of video to provide near glitch–free switching of non–genlocked sources.
- Flexible Control – Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, IR remote (included) and Ethernet.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button – Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations – Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size – 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-4X8 4x8 Computer Graphics Video Matrix Switcher today?