Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter
Dual-port SDI to HDMI scaler & converter
Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter with Audio De-embedding is a high-performance, dual channel scaler and format converter for SDI video signals of up to 12G data rate. With its integrated dual scaler, it converts the 12G SDI video signals from its two input channels (with embedded audio) to two 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI outputs, along with de-embedding the audio signals and sending them to the analog audio output ports.
Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter with Audio De-embedding Features:
- High Performance, Scaled Video Conversion - A high performance, low latency video processing SDI to HDMI converter, with integrated signal resolution scaler, that converts up to 12G multi-rate SDI signals to HDMI 2.0 signals, flexibly scaling to max resolution of 4K@60 (4:4:4) 18G data rate signals, independent per each channel.
- SDI Multi Rate Signals - Auto-adapts from 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates, accepts SDI, HD-SDI, 3G HD-SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant input signals with video resolution of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:2) 30bpp. Complying with SMPTE 259M (SD-SDI), 292M (HD-SDI), 344M (ED-SDI), 424M (3G HD-SDI), ST-2081 (6G-SDI) and ST-2082 (12G-SDI) standards, it supports pass-through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
- Adaptable HDMI Data Rates - Flexibly scales to a wide variety of HDMI data rates, from low 480p to as high as 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution, adapting to any market-available AV acceptor device, such as displays and projectors.
- Flexible Audio De-embedding - The user selects to de-embed 2 or 4 of the 16 audio channels embedded within each SDI input signal. The de-embedded audio is then embedded in the corresponding converted HDMI output signal, and, in parallel, is de-embedded and sent to a corresponding device audio output port, either as 2-channel balanced analog or 4-channel AES/EBU-compliant stereo audio signal. This enables high-quality audio playback by routing the audio to external speakers in parallel to routing the audio to the local speakers found on the connected AV acceptor device (such as a TV or laptop).
- Reliable Wire Connectivity - Coaxial broadcast-grade cables are reliably connected via lockable BNC connectors, preventing unintentional wire disconnections, to gain fast and highly professional uncompressed SDI signals distribution deployments.
- Extended-Reach Input Extension - Input signal equalization and output signals reclocking to gain extended-reach signal extension. Using high-quality coaxial SDI cables, supports extension of up to 500m (1640ft) for SD signals; 260m (850ft) for 1.5G HD signals; 220m (720ft) for 3G; 100m (330ft) for 6G HD signals; 70m (230ft) for 12G 4K signals. Note: Reach depends on signal resolution, and quality of copper cable used. For optimal performance, Kramer recommends using Kramer high-performance cables. Reach extension performance may vary while using coaxial cables that are not high-quality.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - Indicators for SDI input signals status and data rate, and power status, for easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote device management via built-in web UI. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini-USB or Ethernet connection ensure lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - 19" enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100-240V AC power connection.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter with Audio De-embedding today?
Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter with Audio De-embedding Specification:
- INPUTS: 2 SDI Auto-sensing 12G/6G/HD-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI Video Signal : On 75Ω BNC connectors
- 2 HDMI: On female HDMI connectors
- 2 SDI (Input Loop): On 75Ω female BNC connectors
- 2 XLR Balanced Stereo Audio or AES/EBU Digital Audio: On XLR connectors
- 1 Ethernet: On an RJ-45 female connector
- 1 USB: On a female mini USB connector
- Standards: 12G-SDI - SMPTE ST-2082-1, 3G HD-SDI - SMPTE 424M, 6G - SMPTE ST-2081, HD-SDI - SMPTE 292M/344M, SDI - SMPTE 259M
- Max SDI Input Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:2:2)
- SDI Input Data Rate: 259Mbps up to 12Gbps
- Max HDMI Resolution: 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- HDMI Output Resolutions: Progressive: Native, 640x480@60Hz, 720x480@60Hz, 720x576@50Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@50/60Hz, 1280x720@24/25/30/50/60Hz, 1280x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@24/25/30/50/60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz, 3840x2160@24/25/30/50/60Hz
- CONVERSION LATENCY: 2 frames, i.e. 35ms@60Hz and 70ms@30Hz (approx.)
- MAX SDI INPUT REACH
- 12G-SDI Signals: 70m (230ft)
- 6G HD-SDI Signals: 100m (330ft)
- 3G HD-SDI Signals: 220m (720ft)
- HD-SDI Signals: 260m (850ft)
- SD Signals: 500m (1640ft)
- USER INTERFACE
- Indicators: IN LEDs
- Controls: Mini USB, LAN, web UI
- Source: 100-240V AC
- Consumption: 58VA max
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- Storage Temperature: -40˚ to +70˚C (-40˚ to 158˚F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RH non-condensing
- Size: 19", 1U
- Type: Aluminum
- Cooling: Fan Ventilation
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
- Safety: CE
- Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
- ACCESSORIES: Included: Power cord
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 43.64cm x 23.72cm x 4.36cm (17.18" x 9.34" x 1.72" ) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1.8kg (3.9lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 52.50cm x 23.00cm x 10.70cm (20.67" x 9.06" x 4.21" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2.6kg (5.8lbs) approx.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Kramer VP-475UX Quick Start
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer VP-475UX Dual Port 12G SDI to 4K60 4:4:4 HDMI Scaler/Converter or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product