Kramer VM-3DT 1:3 4K60 4:2:0 Long-Reach HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier
Kramer VM-3DT 1:3 4K60 4:2:0 Long-Reach HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier is a high-quality, long-reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT extender distributor that takes one long-reach HDBaseT input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to three identical HDBaseT outputs. VM-3DT distributes native HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution, along with their re-extension over HDBaseT.
Kramer VM-3DT 1:3 4K60 4:2:0 Long-Reach HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier Features:
- High Performance Distribution - Distributes one native, long-reach HDBaseT signal to three outputs with up to 4K video resolution, along with their re-extension over HDBaseT.
- Dual-side Extension - Extends a 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp (maximum) video signal to a distance of up to 40m (130ft) long-reach, and even further for lower video resolutions, when deployed mid-way between an AV source and multiple remote acceptors using CAT copper cable.
- Standard Compatibility - Connects to any HDBaseT compliant extension product on the market.
- HDMI Signal Transmission - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC (OUT 1 only) signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- LED Indicators - Status indicators for HDBaseT input/output connected signals and power for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation - Twisted-pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Standard half-width 19" rack (1U) enclosure for side-by-side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space.
Why not buy this Kramer VM-3DT 1:3 4K60 4:2:0 Long-Reach HDBaseT Distribution Amplifier today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).