Kramer VA-2H HDMI EDID Reader-Emulator
This Kramer Electronics VA-2H HDMI EDID Reader-Emulator
is a diagnostic and debugging tool for installers working with HDMI devices. The unit can switch three different EDIDs to the HDMI input. The installer can manipulate various parameters of the EDID using a software editor and the EDID can be downloaded over the USB connection.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VA-2H HDMI EDID Reader-Emulator Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Input Resolution – Up to 1080p.
- Standards Compliance – HDCP 1.1, and DVI 1.0.
- HDMI Support – Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ – Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Indicators – Input, output, USB and HDCP LEDs.
- Non–Volatile Memory – Saves final settings.
Kramer VA-2H HDMI EDID Reader-Emulator Applications:
- Creating, modifying and saving EDIDs on a computer
- Diagnosing display connection problems
Why not buy this Kramer VA-2H HDMI EDID Reader-Emulator today?