Kramer TP-580T 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Transmitter with RS–232 & IR over Long–Reach HDBaseT
This Kramer TP-580T 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Transmitter with RS–232 & IR over Long–Reach HDBaseT is a high-performance, long-reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP-580T converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
Kramer TP-580T 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Transmitter with RS–232 & IR over Long–Reach HDBaseT Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender – Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension – HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ – Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension – Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension – Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension – IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance – Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation – Compact DigiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-580T 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI HDCP 2.2 Receiver with RS–232 & IR over Long–Reach HDBaseT today?