Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller
This Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller is a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: bidirectional one RS−485, two RS−232, three IR, two GPI/O, and five relay. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
The SL-10 includes a KNET™ connector interface which enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The SL-10 can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors.
Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller Features:
- 1 Ethernet Port – Connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and controls IP–enabled controlled devices.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector – Connects to room control system, either master room controller, or auxiliary control keypads.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single control system cable–connectivity, carrying both power and control communication.
- 1 RS–485 & 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Controls a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 3 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control devices via IR control protocols.
- 5 Relay Control Ports – Control devices via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication – With up to 15 IP control clients.
- Kramer K–Config™ Compatible – Win–based control program easy configuration and upload to room controller over customer IP network.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatible – Remote customer site control and management over customer IP network.
- IR Sensor and IR Input Ports – Learn commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port – For firmware upgrade technical services.
Why not buy this Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).