Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller
This Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller is a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: bidirectional one RS−485, two RS−232, three IR, two GPI/O, and five relay. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
The SL-10 includes a KNET™ connector interface which enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The SL-10 can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors.
Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller Features:
- 1 Ethernet Port – Connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and controls IP–enabled controlled devices.
- 1 K–NET™ Connector – Connects to room control system, either master room controller, or auxiliary control keypads.
- K–NET™ Single Link Connection – Provides a single control system cable–connectivity, carrying both power and control communication.
- 1 RS–485 & 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Controls a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 3 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control devices via IR control protocols.
- 5 Relay Control Ports – Control devices via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication – With up to 15 IP control clients.
- Kramer K–Config™ Compatible – Win–based control program easy configuration and upload to room controller over customer IP network.
- Kramer Site–CTRL™ Compatible – Remote customer site control and management over customer IP network.
- IR Sensor and IR Input Ports – Learn commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port – For firmware upgrade technical services.
Why not buy this Kramer SL-10 13–port Serial, IR, and Relay, Ethernet Room Controller today?