Kramer SC42DHU-N HighSecLabs 4 Port HDMI KVM Combiner is a secure 4-port 4K30 UHD DVI-I to HDMI KVM combiner. It enables users to share peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, audio and USB - between two different security-level networks/computers while isolating all hosts and protecting against data leakage and malicious attacks through shared peripherals. It also enables assigning a USB port to a specific computer while switching other peripherals, such as when a USB smart card reader must remain mapped to a certain computer.
Advanced multiviewer and scaling capabilities enable increased productivity in environments that require viewing and interacting with many computers simultaneously. SC42DHU-N provides the highest possible isolation between connected computers and is designed to meet the security requirements of government agencies, military, financial institutions, and similar security-sensitive customers.
Kramer SC42DHU-N HighSecLabs 4 Port HDMI KVM Combiner Features:
- Secure by Design - Meets the security requirements demanded by government agencies, military, financial institutions, and similar security-sensitive customers.
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Work Freely Without Compromising Security - Control classified and non-classified computers without compromising security.
- Prevent Information Leaks - Block peripheral exploits, information leaks, eavesdropping, signal transmission, computer malware, hardware and firmware tampering.
- Filter USB Peripherals - Allow or block specific USB devices based on VID/PID characteristics.
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - Connect a smartcard/biometric reader to the secure port to support user authentication across multiple isolated computers.
- Keyboard Lock Indication - Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock indication on front panel.
- Native Touch Screen Support - Interact with all connected computers using touch screen gestures, with no need for additional drivers or software. Compatible with standard Microsoft™ Digitizer driver-based touch screens without internal hubs.
- Flexible Display Layouts - Resize source scaling and aspect ratio to create tile, scale and custom display layouts. Supports duplication and extended display view modes.
Why not buy this Kramer SC42DHU-N HighSecLabs 4 Port HDMI KVM Combiner today?
Kramer SC42DHU-N HighSecLabs 4 Port HDMI KVM Combiner Specification:
- CONSOLE PORTS: 2 HDMI 1.4 connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A connector for USB devices, 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ45 connector for control (RDC)
- MAX OUTPUT RESOLUTION: 4K30 UHD (3840X2160 @30Hz)
- COMPUTER PORTS: 4 DVI-I (single-link/dual-link) connectors, 4 USB-B connectors for keyboard and mouse, 4 USB-B connectors for USB devices, 4 3.5mm mini jacks for unbalanced stereo audio
- MAX INPUT RESOLUTION: 1920x1200
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 35W max
- AC INPUT: 100V to 240V AC
- POWER TYPE: External
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -20˚ to +60˚C (-4˚ to 140˚F)
- HUMIDITY: 0% to 80%, RH non-condensing
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
- WARRANTY: 3 years
- PRODUCT CERTIFICATION: CE, RCM, FCC class B, VCCI, TUV US, TUV Canada
- PRODUCT LIFE-CYCLE: 10 years
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer SC42DHU-N HighSecLabs 4 Port HDMI KVM Combiner or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product