Kramer KN-DSP100 Network Powered Server with DSP
Kramer KN-DSP100 Network Powered Server with DSP 1U server with pre-installed Kramer Network Enterprise Management Platform and added DSP functionality. In addition to the full functionality of Kramer Network, KN-DSP100 provides DSP over IP and enables simultaneous processing of 64 input channels and distribution to over 1000 outputs.
The unit is fully compatible with any Dante™ audio signal and provides auto-detection of all Kramer devices and their functionality. KN-DSP100 seamlessly integrates with standard IT infrastructures and simplifies the user experience with a single point of contact for both management and support of all audio devices. The device's processing capability is powered by Waves Audio™, the world-leading developers of audio DSP technologies.
Kramer KN-DSP100 Network Powered Server with DSP Features:
- Powered by Kramer Network.
- Over 1,000 Inputs & Outputs using Dante™.
- 64 Processed Inputs.
- Processes by Waves Audio™ Including: - Q10 Paragraphic EQ, GEQ 30-band Graphic EQ, X-FDBK Automatic Feedback Eliminator, WNS Automatic Noise Suppressor, MaxxVolume Dual Compressor for High & Low Levels, L1 Peak Limiter / Level Maximizer, C1 Compressor.
- Virtual Matrix - Click and connect any source to any destination and create predefined scenarios for video and Dante™ streams.
- User-friendly Web-based GUI - Easily access and use from anywhere, anytime.
- Automated Device Detection - The platform instantly and automatically identifies devices in the network, reducing configuration time.
- Visual & Topology AV System Mapping - Easily drill down to a specific network, site, building, or room to start managing AV devices.
- System & Connection Status at a Glance - Quickly identify critical issues in the network and see logical-video-link status at a glance
Why not buy this Kramer KN-DSP100 Network Powered Server with DSP today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).