Kramer FC-70R RS–232 to USB Translator
This Kramer FC-70R RS–232 to USB Translator is a protocol translator from RS-232 to USB signals to allow remote control of HSL secure and non-secure products. HSL products are controlled using keyboard, mouse and touch display (KVM combiners). FC-70R translates RS-232 control commands to enable remote control on secured KVM and KVM combiners.
Kramer FC-70R RS–232 to USB Translator Features:
- Enhanced Usability & Remote Control - Operates with HSL secure KVM, KM and Combiner products.
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface - Graphical user interface when connected to Kramer control.
- Remote Switching - When connected to Kramer Control or Kramer RC devices.
- Standards Compliance - Maintains ELA4+ and PPSV3.0 of HighSecLabs products.
- Connection Ports - Connects to HSL products via the USB port and to an external controller via the RS−232 port.
- USB Powered – Powered from the USB line. No power supply needed.
Why not buy this Kramer FC-70R RS–232 to USB Translator today?