Kramer FC-26 6–port Serial and IR, PoE Control Gateway
This Kramer FC-26 6–port Serial and IR, PoE Control Gateway is a PoE–powered control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over a customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS–232 and IR control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP–connected to the FC–26 control gateway for concurrent control of two RS–232 and four IR controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, and DVD players.
Kramer FC-26 6–port Serial and IR, PoE Control Gateway Features:
- 2 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports – Control a device via bidirectional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port – Remote protocol–based control port.
- Built–in Web Pages – Remote browser–based control and support.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication – With up to 40 IP control clients.
- IR Sensor Port – Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port – For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- PoE Support – Per IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Easy Installation – Single Ethernet cable wires for communication and PoE powering, and plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer FC-26 6–port Serial and IR, PoE Control Gateway today?