Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway
This Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway is a PoE–powered control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS–232, IR, GPI/O and relay control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP–connected to the FC–28 control gateway for concurrent control of two RS–232,four IR controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lighting.
Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway Features:
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 2 GPI/O Control Ports – Controls a device via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports – Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication – With up to 40 IP control clients.
- IR Sensor Port – Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port – For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port – Remote protocol–based control port.
- PoE Support – Per IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Built–in Web Pages – Remote browser–based control and support.
- Easy Installation – Single Ethernet cable wires for communication and PoE powering, and plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway today?