Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway
This Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway is a PoE–powered control gateway, capable of plug and play deployment over customer Ethernet LAN for remote control of customer controlled devices via bidirectional RS–232, IR, GPI/O and relay control connections. Multiple control clients can be IP–connected to the FC–28 control gateway for concurrent control of two RS–232,four IR controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, DVD players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lighting.
Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway Features:
- 2 RS–232 Bi–directional Control Ports – Control a device via bi–directional serial control protocols.
- 4 IR Emitter Control Ports – Control a device via IR control protocols.
- 2 GPI/O Control Ports – Controls a device via general purpose I/O ports, program–configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door–locks, audio volume and light dim level, or lighting control devices.
- 2 Relay Control Ports – Control a device via relay contact closure, such as scrolling up and down screens, drapes, shades, and blinds.
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication – With up to 40 IP control clients.
- IR Sensor Port – Learns commands from IR remotes.
- Mini USB Port – For firmware upgrades and local technical services.
- 1 Ethernet Control Port – Remote protocol–based control port.
- PoE Support – Per IEEE 802.3af standard.
- Built–in Web Pages – Remote browser–based control and support.
- Easy Installation – Single Ethernet cable wires for communication and PoE powering, and plug & play IP auto–setup deployment for simple and cost–reducing installation.
Why not buy this Kramer FC-28 10–port Serial, IR, GPI/O and Relay, PoE Control Gateway today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).