The 610T and 610R are a detachable optical transmitter and receiver for sending DVI signals with resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz over LC optical cable. The 610T attaches to the transmitter side of a fiber optical cable and the 610R connects to the receiver end and both are sold as a set.
Kramer 610R DVI Rx/Tx Extender over Ultra-Reach MM Fiber Features:
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Standards Compliance - Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601-1-2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- System Range - Up to 400m (1312ft).
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (610T).
- Cable - Multimode fiber optic cable with 4 simplex or 2 duplex LC fiber connectors.
- Power - External power adapter (supplied) or 5V DC from source.
Why not buy this Kramer 610R DVI Rx/Tx Extender over Ultra-Reach MM Fiber today?
Kramer 610R DVI Rx/Tx Extender over Ultra-Reach MM Fiber Specifications:
- Single-link DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (610T)
- 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610R)
- 4 LC optical connectors for R, G, B & clock (610T)
- single-link DVI-D on a DVI-I connector (610R)
- RESOLUTION: Up to WUXGA @60Hz (1.65Gbps)
- Operating: 5% to 65%
- Storage 5% to 95%
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- 5V DC, 240mA max. (610T)
- 390mA max. (610R)
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 2 power supplies