Kramer 104LN 1:4 Composite Video Differential Line Amplifier is a high-performance line amplifier for composite or SDI video signals. It includes differential circuitry to help eliminate noise often found on the input cable in a long run.
Kramer 104LN 1:4 Composite Video Differential Line Amplifier Features:
- High Bandwidth - 423MHz (-3dB).
- Differential Circuitry - Reduces noise & hum found in long cable runs.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer 104LN 1:4 Composite Video Differential Line Amplifier today?
Kramer 104LN 1:4 Composite Video Differential Line Amplifier Specifications:
- INPUT: 1 composite/SDI video, differential, 1Vpp/75Ω on a BNC connector
- OUTPUTS: 4 composite/SDI video, 1Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.6Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 423MHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.22%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1Deg
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: 73.3dB
- Level: - 1.3 to 6dB
- EQ. 0 to 10.2dB
- COUPLING: DC
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 95mA
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- Product Dimension: 12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm (4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- Product Weight: 0.2kg (0.5lbs) approx.
- Shipping Dimension: 23.20cm x 12.00cm x 8.90cm (9.13" x 4.72" x 3.50" ) W, D, H
- Shipping Weight: 0.6kg (1.2lbs) approx.