Kramer VP-1201 2x1 Computer Graphics Video Switcher & Scanner
The VP-1201 is a high-performance switcher/scanner for computer graphics video signals. When configured as a scanner, it cycles through selected inputs at predetermined intervals.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer VP-1201 2x1 Computer Graphics Video Switcher & Scanner Features:
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Dual Mode - Configure as a 12x1 switcher or scanner.
- Expandable - Cascade up to eight units for an input expansion configuration.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting - Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected to be switched, the button changes to a different color to indicate that it is the active input.
- Scanner Mode Dwell Time - Adjustable from 1-16 seconds.
- Control - Front panel, RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet & IR remote (included).
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U.
Why not buy this Kramer VP-1201 2x1 Computer Graphics Video Switcher & Scanner today?