The 711N and 712N are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the 712N receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer 6809 SDI-AES Embedder Auto Cable EQ Applications:
- Remote monitoring for CCTV, medical, school and broadcast applications
- Existing facilities with TP cable already installed
- Teleconferencing in offices and hospitals using existing intercom or telephone wiring
Kramer 6809 SDI-AES Embedder Auto Cable EQ Features:
- Bandwidth - 85MHz (- 3dB).
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 Connectors
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45)
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
- Power Connect System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source.
- System Range - Up to 400 meters (1200').
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT5.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions.
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Why not buy this Kramer 6809 SDI-AES Embedder Auto Cable EQ today?
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer 711N Composite Video & Stereo Audio to Twisted Pair Transmitter or Call 800-841-9238