HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 66 Foot WolfPack Active Optical Cable
is a high performance, low power consumption and low cost HDMI cable. The WolfPack Active Optical Cable uses optical fiber to replace some of the copper wire as a high-speed signal transmission medium. This WolfPack Active Optical Cable can perfectly transmit a 4k@60HZ UHD image up to 20-meters or 66-feet. Compared with the traditional HDMI copper wire cables, these WolfPack Active Optical Cables go further, are smaller, have a better signal quality together with flawless perfect EMI/EMC immunity. Compared with other HDMI optical fiber transmission solutions our WolfPack Active Optical Cable is easy to use, has perfect HDCP 2.2 compatibility and doesn′t need an external power supply.
This 66-foot WolfPack Active Optical Cable is a little different with most other fiber optic cables. First, it′s slightly bigger than the optic cable. Second, the bend radius is 20mm. Third, the permissible tensile force is 100N for long-term and 200N for short-term. The WolfPack 66-Foot Active Optical Cable is manufactured with both copper and fiber optic in the wire, so some call it hybrid fiber copper cable. We do this to keep the cost down and increase its performance. The Active Optical HDMI Cable draws a small amount of power from the HDMI source device so no external power source is required.
WolfPack 4K 66-Foot WolfPack Active Optical Cable Features:
- Fiber transmission for high speed clock and data channel which makes the received signal 100% the same as the transmitter even after a long distance.
- The copper wire transmission for for the DDC signal and other side-band signals which can achieves perfect compatibility with all HDMI devices.
- Video Resolution: 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 UHD, 4K @30Hz 4:4:4 8Bit, full HD and 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- High Data Transfer Rates: Up to 14Gbps.
- Embedded Audio: PCM 8−channel, Dolby Digital True HD, DTS−HD Master Audio.
- HDCP Support: HDCP2.2 with CEC and EDID pass-through.
- No External Power Needed: HDMI +5V, consumes only 0.25W from the source and sink device.
- Highly resistant of EMI and RFI interference
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- ARC compatible
The WolfPack 4K 66-Foot Active Optical Cable can support 4K60Hz UHD with a color space of 4:2:0 and a bandwidth of 10.2GBPS. This cable is HDMI 1.4 and supports HDCP 2.2, CEC and EDID.
Note that this does require a self-powered HDMI device on both ends. Both ends contain an optical transceiver that needs power. That said, even in power saving mode HDMI devices should power the Active Optical Cable. So you shouldn′t have issues with waking peripherals from sleep or similar.
Why not buy this 4K 66-Foot WolfPack Active Optical Cable today?