HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 sends a single HDMI source to eight HDMI displays. It can handle video up to a 4K at 60 frames per second and delivers up to 18 Gbps bandwidth, assuring the best 4K picture. Its support for the latest in High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection and HDMI specification guarantees system compatibility and stability. The WolfPack UHD 1x8 HDMI Splitter support HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion allowing an HDCP 2.2 source to be displayed on the HDCP 1.4 displays.
Our WolfPack 1x8 HDMI 2.0 Splitter supports the latest 4K TVs, the NVidia Shield and the latest graphics cards with HDMI 2.0. To enjoy 4K 60Hz video be sure to use the TV′s HDMI port labeled with HDMI 2.0. HDMI 1.4 ports only support 4K at 30Hz. It also supports HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion for older 4K TVs.
WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 Features:
- Simultaneously displays an UItra Hi-Def source on up to eitht UItra HD displays.
- Supports resolutions up to UItra HD 4Kx2K(3840x2160@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 ) and 1080p Full HD.
- Supports four kinds of EDID handling abilities: mixed EDID, copy EDID, default 1080p output, default 4Kx2K output.
- Supports HDCP2.2 to HDCP1.4.
- Supports 36 bit Deep Color.
- Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Supports 3D.
- DC 5V 1A power supply
WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 is Compatible with:
- 4K Roku 4 media player
- 4K DirecTV Genie receivers
- 4K Sony FMP-X10 UHD players
- 4K NVidia Shield UHD Netflix devices
- 4K Amazon Fire Players
- 4K Surround Sound AV Receivers
- and more 4K HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 devices
WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 EDID Settings:
- 00: Mixed EDID: always follow the lowest resolution of the displays connected to output 2 in order to support all displays show the source.
- 11:Copy EDID: output 1 is prior port a. When output 1 is connected to one display, another display which connected to output 2 will follow the Resolution of output 1. b. When output 1 is disconnected, output 2 will output 1080p only.
- 10: Default 1080p output: output a default 1080p source, in this case all outputs will display 1080p if they support resolution 1080p and above.
- 01: Default 4Kx2K output: output a default 4Kx2K source, in this case all outputs will display 4Kx2K if they support resolution 4Kx2K and above.
Why not buy this WolfPack 1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 today?
1x8 HDMI Splitter with HDCP 2.2 Specs:
- Input: 1x HDMI ( Female Type A )
- Outputs: 8x HDMI ( Female Type A )
- Operating Temperature Range -5 to +35℃(+23 to +95℉)
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Bandwidth frequency 10.2Gbps
- Resolution outputs up to 4Kx2K(3840x2160@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 )
- Dimensions(LxWxH) 75x70x23.1mm
- Power consumption 1.5W(MAX)
- Transmission Distance 15m(Maximum)over standard HDMI cable/26AWG
- Net Weight 128g
Why not buy this 1-8 HDMI Splitter today?
The older HDMI 1.4 compliancy supported 4K resolutions but only at 24 or 30 frames per second as well as HDMI 1.4 limits 4K content to 8-bit color. Our new HDMI 2.0 products can handle video up to a 4K at 60 frames per second and up to 18 gigabits per second assuring you of the finest 4K picture you can get. These HDMI 2.0 products are fully backward compatible with all previous HDMI version versions.