4x2 Component Video, Coaxial and Optical Digital Audio Matrix Switcher / Distribution Amplifier
1080p 4 X 2 COMPONENT VIDEO MATRIX SWITCHER FEATURES:
- Add 4 component inputs to your HDTV
- Switch any two of the 4 inputs to 2 independent outputs
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- 1080p rated for tomorrows HD equipment as well as todays
- All audio types supported
- The only 1080p component video matrix switcher with all audio types under $250
- Soft switching - No bothersome audio pops & clicks
- Will drive a 100 foot component output cable/output
This 1080p rated 4X2 Component Matrix Switch
will allow you to send any 2 of the 4 video inputs to any 2 of the separate outputs simultaneously. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs or in any combination. The component matrix switcher will not only support the fast 150 MHz 1080p signal but of course will support resolutions of 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i.EXAMPLE:
Watch a DVD in your den while someone else simultaneously watches high definition cable or satellite in the bedroom. Both the DVD player and the high definition receiver are in the den.
The CSM42 matrix Component video switcher can support the following typical applications:
- Switching 4 sets component video & stereo audio to 2 displays/receivers/storage devices
- Switching 4 sets component video & digital coax audio to 2 displays/receivers/storage devices
- Switching 4 sets component video & digital optical audio to 2 displays/receivers/storage devices together with
transcoding/converting Digital audio between coax and optical.
The optical audio connectors are on the front. See the below picture.NOTE 2:
The yellow jack is usually dedicated for the switching of digital audio via the RCA connector. It can also be dedicated for composite video switching. One or the other can be used as video and audio on that connector can't be mixed.
This unit delivers ultra clean noise performance and more bandwidth than needed for all high definition video standards. The 4X2 Component Matrix Switch is also the easiest component switch on the market to setup and use, and it supports all HDTV video and audio formats The proprietary ZeroKey technology allows switching to be performed by any key on any remote. No need for separate remotes or remote programming. The CSM42 matrix Component switcher is the optimal solution for all these applications, and the specs speak for themselvesCSM42 matrix Component switcher Video Distribution:
The CSM42 matrix Component switcher is the ideal amplifier for driving long video cables in your home or business. Many vendors claim their products can do this, but very few can accomplish this without distortion of the video. The most important amplifier design factors in driving long cables are source impedance matching, output connector quality, amplifier bandwidth, and amplifier current drive and slew rate. The amplifier uses the best components for all these, resulting in the best signal distribution you can get.The CSM42 matrix Component switcher Video uses ZeroKey Technology:
The CSM42 matrix Component switcher can be controlled manually by toggle buttons or by remote control. The remote control interface uses ZeroKey infrared code cloning to map any remote control key to each one of the four video & audio inputs.
The CSM42 switch can be controlled manually by toggle button, or by remote control. The remote control interface uses ZeroKey infrared code cloning to map any remote control key to each one of the four video & audio inputs.
Here are the steps to program the CSM42 for your remote.
- Press the toggle button to select the input/output pair you would like
- Hold the toggle button for 3 seconds and release
- The LED indicator for the selected channel will now flash
continuously, this means it is ready to be programmed
- Aim your remote control at the CSM42 and press the key you would like to use to select this input
- The LED indicator will stop flashing, this means the code
has been stored.
- Repeat for the other input/output pairs (up to 16 total).
ZeroKey technology is compatible with virtually all remote
controls and does not interfere with the normal operation of the remote.
The best way to use this is to program the CSM42 with the same keys you normally push to switch your AV receiver or TV. The CSM42 will switch at the same time as your TV or receiver without the need for complicated macros or pushing extra buttons!
ZeroKey programming is stored in flash memory, and you will not need to reprogram even if you lose power. If you buy a new remote in the future, don't worry, the CSM42 can be reprogrammed as much as you like.
The Video Storm CSM42 matrix Component switcher is the only product on the market with can deliver full quality HDTV matrix switching. It is also the most feature rich matrix switch available, combining HDTV video, analog audio, coax & optical digital audio, digital audio transcoding, and distribution capable output drivers. Don't settle for an inferior product which will degrade your signals.
We also suggest you buy our 1080p tested premium component cables so you can keep a 1080p signal throughout your system.
Why not buy this 1080p rated Video-Storm CSM42 matrix component switcher today?