This 1080p VGA to component video breakout cable
is specifically designed for high-definition analog video applications like connecting your DVD player, satellite or cable receiver, etc to a projector that has only a VGA input.This cable will not work if you want to connect a computers VGA port to a component video input on a HDTV / Projector. The cable is specifically designed to connect a component video source ( DVD, Sat/Cable Box, AV Receiver, etc. ) to a projector / HDTV with a VGA input. No returns if you want to use it with a computer, repeat, no returns!
See our PC to HDTV Converter if you want to connect a computer to your HDTV.
MALE VGA TO 3 MALE COMPONENT BREAKOUT CABLE FEATURES:
VGA Breakout Cable Applications:
- VGA to component breakout cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p (1920 x 1080 @60Hz) to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- Use this cable to wire your DVD player, satellite or cable receiver, etc to a projector that has only a VGA input
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- 3 x 24k Gold plated RCA female to BNC male adapters included with the 13, 23 and 33 foot cables
- The cable is bi-directional, therefore signals can either be sent from component video to VGA or VGA to component video
Connect TV's, Video Scalers, SAT and Cable Receivers, DVD players and more. The cable is made to work for any application that uses RGB type connections like a DVD player and does not work with PC's, RGBHV, RGBS and RGsB.
This 1080p component video breakout cable can be used with HDTV's that have a VGA input and:
- High definition TiVo's with component video outputs
- High definition Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with component video outputs
- High definition cable receivers with component video outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players with component video outputs
- Xbox 360 Elite with component video output
- Upconverting DVD players with component video outputs
- High-definition Dish Network & DirecTV satellite receivers with component video outputs,
- and other similar devices.
This cable will not display a picture if used to connect a computer to a TV or any device to a computer monitor.NOTE 2:
If your picture is green, change the input on the TV to RGB, not Y-Pr-Pb.
This component to VGA breakout cable is constructed of three individually shielded, 75-ohm coax wires, which provide a performance connection that maximizes color and image. The VGA breakout cable features 100% shield with an overlapped foil and copper braid.
The shield is continues through the connector with a 360-degree solder joint between the cable braid and a copper foil wrap on the HD15 aluminum undermold, providing a shielding solution for a noise-free connection.
This VGA to component video breakout cable cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i so you can use it on your existing equipment. These cables are HDCP compliant assuring you of a copy protected picture.
Constructed with UL listed cable these VGA breakout cables meets the rigid standards of everyday use and are designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component RGB video, Y-Pb-Pr video and most LCD projectors. It does not work with PC's unless the video card has a Y-Pb-Pr video output.TIP:
Whatever resolution goes in this cable, goes out as it does not upconvert or down convert the signal. Any aspect ratio control is done from your source device or your HDTV. A 4X3 input comes out as a 4X3 output, same with a 16X9. Also check the resolution of your display as some 1080p HDTV's with a VGA input only display standard definition on the VGA input.
Each individual wire of the VGA VGA to component video breakout cable has been tested and if the VGA breakout cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz 1080p (1920 x 1080 @60Hz) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Tests performed on the VGA to Component Breakout Cable is:
- Series Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Series Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees or immeasurable___
- Crosstalk between wires ___db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect 148.5 MHz high definition picture as the below chart shows. The test results are sent to you along with your VGA to 3 RCA Breakout Cable.* NOTE FOR COMPUTER USERS:
This VGA to component breakout cable cannot transcode video signals from a PC's VGA connector to and from a component video signal. They cannot be connected to the VGA output of a PC and then to a component input on an HDTV as they do not transcode (convert) the video.
This cable does not support a computer monitor video port, or a PC's Y-Cr-Cb video. Your video source needs a Y-Pb-Pr (like a cable box, DVD player, etc.) component video signal from the HD 15 video port so check your video cards manual before buying. There are no returns if you buy it for that purpose and want to return it!
This cable can not convert the video signal from one type to another. Both devices must be compatible with the same analog signal. Do not assume that this cable will work just because you have a VGA port (i.e. you can't use this cable to connect your PC to a device that only accepts component video, since PC's do not output component video). See our PC to HDTV converters
if your requirement is to connect your PC to an HDTV.This cable will not work for connecting a computers VGA output to component video sources nor component video sources to a computers monitor display. If you try it to use it for that or connect a computer with it it is not returnable.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors ( the 6.6 and 13 foot cables do not but have tinned connectors ) have which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
The 1080p VGA breakout cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i so you can use them today.
Why not buy this 1080p VGA to 3 RCA RGB component video breakout cable today?