Shinybow SB-5669K 16x16 HDMI UHD 4K2K Matrix Routing Switcher
This Shinybow SB-5669K 16x16 HDMI UHD 4K2K Matrix Routing Switcher is professional 16x16 matrix routing switch. Supporting (16) HDMI Inputs and (16) HDMI outputs. The SB-5669K is based on the HDMI standard and supports full resolution HDMI video with embedded HDCP, RS-232 and bi-directional IR, all over a single HDMI cable. With a signal bandwidth of 340MHz, there is no signal degradation. High definition digital signals can be selected and distributed to any of the (16) Inputs to the (16) Outputs. The SB-5669K is certified as being fully CEC and HDCP 1.3 compliant with HDMI 1.4a, HDMI 4K2K@30Hz, DVI 1.0 and 3D formats and a wide frequency range of 25MHz~340MHz. Supports UXGA/WUXGA/DVI 1920x1200 resolution to any HD display. EDID management can be selected between (7) different modes. Control is provided via front panel push buttons, IR remote, RS-232 or TCP/IP (not a web-browser). A RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing control (Windows only).
The SB-5669K's front panel includes a large LCD display which shows the current routing cross points of all Inputs to Outputs and it allows for easy setup of EDID modes. Functional manual control is achieved through push buttons located on the front panel. External functional control is achieved through RS-232 Serial connection, IR Remote Control or IP. The RS-232/IP connection allows functions to be controlled by systems like Control4® (drivers included) or any computerized software/hardware control system. The IP (Ethernet) port supports commands from a device when using either our provided PC GUI software or thru 3rd party emulator to an IP address set in the SB-5669K. The IP port does not have a built in web-sever.
When using the SB-5669K Matrix Routing Switch, one-to-many or many-to-one connections can be established. You can easily connect any input device to any output device. You can also establish a single input device to many output devices, eliminating the need to constantly re-route video input and output cables.
NOTE: This product purchased from HDTV Supply is TAA compliant allowing it to be purchased directly by the USA Government or resellers to the government. Also, see the options for additional discounts to .GOV & .MIL email accounts.
Shinybow SB-5669K 16x16 HDMI UHD 4K2K Matrix Routing Switcher Features:
- Enables switching of (16) HDMI digital source devices to (16) HDMI devices
- Supports HDMI 4K2K@30Hz and 1.4a 3D formats
- HDMI digital video w/ embedded audio, DVI format and is CEC/HDCP 1.3 compliant
- (7) function buttons for control and (7) worldwide EDID modes for full HDMI 4K2K@30Hz HD Video resolutions
- Link speeds of up to 6.75Gbps (link clock rate of 340MHz)
- Wide frequency range 25MHz ~ 340MHz
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV HDMI resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i/p & 4K2K@30Hz
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, plasma HD displays, HDTVs and audio receiver/amplifiers
- Digital video TMDS formats for resolutions up to 1080p-60 with deep color 36bit
- Digital Audio Supports: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plug/ex, DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-HD Master, DTS-EX, PCM, PCM2, LPCM2
- Various user interface controls:
- Windows-based GUI control via RS-232 interface control drive
- Front panel push buttons
- IR wireless remote control
- Third party RS-232 controll (via simple ASCII)
- ETHERNET series interface (via pc protocol commands)
- Supports (7) world wide control function keys:
- Full function front panel controls: ALL / OFF / EDID / LOCK / RECALL / MEMORY / ENTER
- Support EDID Modes :
- Embedded EDID Modes: FSS® (Fast Speed Start®) / H24-3D / H24-3D-M / H36-3D / H36-3D-M / 4K2K-3D / DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz
- Learning mode 1 & 2 (learning destination EDID link to source device)
- Automatic scanning of input & output status and display via LCM front panel
- Using the build-in booster, each HDMI Output port is capable of driving cable lengths for 1080p up to 98 ft (30M) & 4K2K up to 49 ft (15M)
- Supports IR remote and IR extender with a maximum distance of up to ~ 984 ft (300M)
- Universal power adaptor AC100V~AC240V, 50/60Hz
Why not buy this Shinybow SB-5669K 16x16 HDMI UHD 4K2K Matrix Routing Switcher today?
HDTVSupply.com & Shinybow have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with Shinybow to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. Shinybow was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This Shinybow Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- We ship only TAA Compliant products
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you a 3-year Shinybow warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with Shinybow gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for Shinybow products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All Shinybow remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout Shinybow products at our site
- All Shinybow products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy Shinybow products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Shinybow products
- You will find all Shinybow User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Shinybow products
- If there is an Shinybow firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Shinybow products at our site
- The below may be available on many Shinybow products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All Shinybow products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 Shinybow products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and Shinybow is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- Shinybow stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & Shinybow pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted Shinybow resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this Shinybow product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).