HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5
w/16-HDBaseT Receivers is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix Switcher. The 18x18 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. You can control the WolfPack™ Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers via front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port and with its iOS and Android apps. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App and other ways.
The core of the 8x16 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher consists of an 18x18 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 18 input cards and 18 output cards. The Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers is also 1080p at 60 Hz compliant. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
Separate Embedded Audio In and De-embedded Audio Out: The Seamless 2x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher allows you to display video with separate audio coming from another audio source as it supports embedding the audio on the HDMI input cards 3.5mm audio connector and then de-embedding the audio on the HDMI output cards 3.5mm audio.
100ms Seamless HDMI Switching: This WolfPack™ Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers delivers 100ms instantaneous video switching with full 1080p/60 video at each port. This high-performance engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops & HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input, the display outputs & scales the inputs for the best output resolution. It sets the output clock timing & uses a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output. The cards also have Embedded audio inputs & De-embedded Audio Outputs.
The WolfPack Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut and frame-to-frame switching without glitches. The WolfPacks HDMI Matrix Switcher advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly & instantly switch (100ms or 0.1 second) between HDMI inputs & outputs. Most non-seamless HDMI matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
What sets our WolfPack™ Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher via CAT5 apart from others:
- Switches in only 100ms (0.1 second)
- Uses 1080p at 60 Hz 4:4:4 HDMI 1.4 cards for the best picture
- Uses the best seamless 1080p at 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI to CATx cards and receivers with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Embedded audio inputs & De-embedded Audio Outputs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 1080p card cage
- 8 - 1-port 1080p HDMI input cards = 8-HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port 1080p HDBaseT output cards = 16-HDbaseT (RJ-45) outputs
- 16 - 1080p HDBaseT Receivers with RJ-45 inputs and POE
- 10 - Input slots for future expansion to 10-total inputs
- 2 - Output slots for future expansion to 2-total outputs
HDTV Supply's implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
1080p Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers Feature:
Free Android and iOS App:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 8 - 1080p female HDMI single port cards = 8 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 16 - 1-port 1080p HDBaseT output cards = 16-HDbaseT (RJ-45) outputs and 16 - 1080p HDBaseT Receivers with RJ-45 inputs and POE
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 input cards and 9 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled (WEB GUI) via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- 2U Rack-mountable
The IOS App
for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system
to install it directly. For the Android App
click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch
The 1080p Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this Seamless 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/16-HDBaseT Receivers today?