HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix Switcher. The 9x9 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. You can control the WolfPack™ Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers via front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port and with its iOS and Android apps. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App and other ways.
The core of the 5x4 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher consists of an 9x9 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 9 input cards and 9 output cards. The Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers is also 1080p at 60 Hz compliant. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
100ms Seamless HDMI Switching: This WolfPack™ Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers delivers 100ms instantaneous video switching with full 1080p/60 video at each port. This high-performance engine processes HDMI signals by executing EDID hops & HDCP handshakes simultaneously at both the source input, the display outputs & scales the inputs for the best output resolution. It sets the output clock timing & uses a frame buffer to retain the input signal information for the fastest output.
The WolfPack Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut and frame-to-frame switching without glitches. The WolfPacks HDMI Matrix Switcher advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly & instantly switch (~100ms or 0.1 second) between HDMI inputs & outputs. Most non-seamless HDMI matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
What sets our WolfPack™ Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher via CAT6 apart from others:
- Switches in only 100ms (0.1 second)
- Uses 1080p at 60 Hz 4:4:4 HDMI 1.4 cards for the best picture
- Optionally uses the best seamless 1080p at 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Embedded audio inputs & De-embedded Audio Outputs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- No latency
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9 card out 1080p card cage
- 5 - 1-port 1080p HDMI input cards = 5-HDMI inputs
- 4 - 1-port 1080p HDBaseT output cards = 4-HDbaseT (RJ-45) outputs
- 4 - 1080p HDBaseT Receivers with RJ-45 inputs and POE
- 4 - Input slots for future expansion to 9-total inputs
- 5 - Output slots for future expansion to 9-total outputs
HDTV Supply's implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers Feature:
- Chassis size: 9 input and 9 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 5 - 1080p female HDMI single port cards = 5 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 4 - 1-port 1080p HDBaseT output cards = 4-HDbaseT (RJ-45) outputs and 4 - 1080p HDBaseT Receivers with RJ-45 inputs and POE
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 input cards and 9 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled (WEB GUI) via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- 2U Rack-mountable
EDID Explained: The 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
WolfPack 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher via CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 9 inputs/9 outputs card cage
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 1080p at 60 Hz
- Power Supply: 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W to 70W
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers today?
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
This Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher via CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "Failed" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Q: What are the HDCP options?
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
Q: What is you test procedure?
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: 9x9: 2U - 482x390x88mm - 18.97x15.35x3.46 inches (L/W/H)
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Why not design a 1080p Seamless 5x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT6 w/4-HDBaseT Receivers today?
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org