The Knox RS Series Family of equipment is a line of high performance audio/video routing switchers housed in heavy duty rackmount housings. All units accept and route, on the vertical interval, almost any 1 volt NTSC/PAL or Y/C (optional unit) video input including off-the-air and non-timebase corrected signals. The RS series accepts and routes mono or stereo, unbalanced audio up to 2 volts p-p and balanced audio from 0 to +4 dbm.NOTE: This product has been discontinued and is no longer available. See the below links of similar HDTV Supply products.
Component Matrix Switchers
HDMI Matrix Switchers
If you don't find a similar Knox product call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
Video and audio inputs can be routed independently; they need not have the same destinations. Each source may be routed to multiple destinations via easy to use front panel push buttons or via RS-232 interface. Front panel LEDs indicate current routed crosspoints. Battery backed-up memory stores preset patterns. An internal timer allows timed sequence of patterns. Available in Video Only, Video with Stereo Audio or Video with Balanced Stereo Audio versions
Video Switcher 16X16 No Audio Applications:
- Studio Feed Control
- Switcher Input Control
- Manual/Automatic Timed Surveillance Features.
- Multiple Video Inputs To Multiple Video Outputs
- Breakaway Stereo or Mono Audio
- Battery Backup
- Flat To 8MHz
- Store/Recall Preset Patterns
- Manual & RS-232 Control
- One Year Warranty.
Video Switcher 16X16 No Audio Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 30 KHz
- Input Level: up to 2v p-p
- Input Impedance: 100K
- Output Impedance: 1K
- Crosstalk: <-85 dB @ 1kHz Balanced Audio
- Hum & Noise: <-90db
- Frequency Resp.: 20Hz to 50kHz, +/-1/4dB
- Level: 0,4, or 16dB, clipped at 18
- Impedance: 600 Ohm in/out
- Crosstalk: >90 dB @ 20KHz Video
- Frequency Resp.: DC to 200 MHz; 3 dB @ 115 MHz
- Input Level: 1 volt p-p
- In/Out Imped.: 75 Ohm
- Crosstalk: <-40 dB @ 200MHz General
- Power Consumption: nom. 15vdc 1.5A
- Power Connector: 5.5/2.8mm coaxial DIN
- Unbal. Audio Conn.: RCA
- Bal. Audio Conn.: Phoenix Screwtype
- Video Connectors: Composite: BNC; Y/C: 4-Pin Mini DIN
Why not buy this Video Switcher 16X16 No Audio today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Video Switcher 16X16 No Audio or Call 800-841-9238