HDTVSupply WolfPack™ 36x36 Seamless Modular Component Matrix Switcher Chassis
is an integrated Component video and Component audio modular Component chassis. The chassis back plane allows various technologies, like Component, to be converted and switched eliminating external converters. A Component Matrix Switcher allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination using Component input and Component output cards or other cards of different or mixed technologies. A built-in LCD screen lets view your selections directly on the front of the Component matrix switcher.
The core of the 36x36 Component Seamless Modular Component Matrix Switcher Chassis consists of its highly configurable backplane that supports 36 seamless Component input cards & 36 seamless Component output cards. You can control the Component Matrix Switcher via its iOS or Android app, a few simple button taps from the front panel buttons, a WEB GUI Browser control or the RS-232 serial port. It also has optional Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
WolfPack 36x36 Modular Component Matrix Switcher Chassis Features:
- Seamless switching of 1080p Component input and Component output cards
- Supports 1 port Component Output cards and includes a separate De-embedded Audio output also
- Supports 1 port Component Input cards and includes an Component Loopout for a local monitor and a separate Embedded audio input
- Component input resolutions: 480i@60Hz/576i@50Hz, 720@50Hz/720p@60Hz, 1080i@50Hz/1080i@60Hz and 1080p@24@25@30@50@60Hz
- Component output resolutions: 480i@60Hz/576i@50Hz, 720@50Hz/720p@60Hz, 1080i@50Hz/1080i@60Hz and 1080p@24@25@30@50@60Hz
- Component signal:output range 800mVp-p
- Flexible card type design supporting 36 Component input cards and 36 Component output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automated control system (not supplied)
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions
- Uses a dual control system
- Control with an IOS or Android app, a few button taps from the front panel buttons, a WEB GUI Browser control or the RS-232 serial port
- The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as the above.
Fast Switching from only 2-Key rows
Dual Control System
Redundant Power Supply
Users easily can control the video switching as well as save and recall up to 24-preset scenes. Just press an Input button, then select the Output buttons
Supports a dual control system with 2 - RS232 ports and 2 - LAN ports. Using the LAN ports it can be controlled with our WEB GUI, iOS and Android App
2 power supply system guarantees a more reliable way to use in any applications No more worries for the power supply down to cause any issues.
10 Reasons that sets our Seamless 36x36 WolfPack™ Component Matrix Switcher Chassis apart from others:
- Uses 1080p Seamless Component cards
- Switches in 100 ms (0.000100 sec)
- 40 - Programmable Preset Scenes To Choose From
- Card cage chassis has 36- Component in and 36- Component out card slots
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2 - Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2 - Year Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
Our Modular Component Matrix Switcher also can support high-resolution Component sources routed to Component displays, monitors, projectors, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
WolfPack™ 1080p 8x16 Seamless Component Matrix Switcher Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36-card out card cage
- 18 - 1-port Component seamless input cards = 18 Component inputs
- 26 - 1-port Component seamless output cards = 52 Component outputs
- 18 additional input slots for future card expansion to 36- Component inputs
- 10 additional output slots for future card expansion to 36- Component outputs
The heart of the Seamless 36x36 Modular Matrix Router chassis allows customization of the number of Component input and output cards to match every need of your system design and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
Slide In Component Cards:
By having 1-port slide-in seamless Component cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased, use our 2 - Year Advance Replace Warranty or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair. The WolfPack Modular Component Matrix Routers manage many type of Component signals. These Modular Component Matrix Switcher support long Component cables, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions in a complex Component system deployment.
No black or blue screens appear while switching between the sources. Provides users a more enjoyable and greater video and audio switching experience
|Seamless Switching: This WolfPack™ Component Matrix Switcher allows seamless switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Seamless Component Matrix Switcher advanced processor allows it to process up to 36-live signals simultaneously, that means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between 36- Component inputs and 36- Component outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switcher require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack seamless Component family that wait time is completely eliminated.
Users can connect to their the local network or a WIFI router via our LAN port. You can even download the iOS APP from the Apple store or from our website directly
|Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly. For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this Component matrix switch.
EDID HANDSHAKE MANAGEMENT: The Modular Component Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen switching. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures the Component audio and video signal between any source and display and will resolve any loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not configure a WolfPack Seamless 36x36 Modular Component Matrix Switcher based upon your needs today?
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other Component Modular Matrix Switcher in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring Component matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.EXAMPLE:
If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16.
and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows an "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual
if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:END USER:
If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Why not buy this Component Matrix Switcher today?
Q/AQ: How many Preset scenes can I Save and Recall?
40.Q: What is your test procedure?
Our testing procedure is:
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
36x36: 8U - 18.97x15.35x14.01 inches (L/W/H)Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).