Commonly treated like an off-air broadcast, a locally generated RF signal can be tuned and stored into memory in televisions connected to an RF distribution system. RF modulators can still be an option for distributing audio and video from surveillance systems, commercial CCTV systems, cable and satellite receivers, and DVD or video game consoles.
RF Modulator Features
- Easy set-up with LED display and channel adjustment up/down key
- Loop-through for connection to cable or antenna
- Compatible with CATV and UHF frequency bands
- Channel memory stores selected channel during power outage
- Composite video and audio line inputs expand flexibility
- CATV / AIR mode, switchable
- Can be cascaded for system expansion
- Input: 45-862 MHz
- Output: AIR: 14-69 CH (471.25-801.25 MHz) CATV: 64 to 94, 100 to 125 CH
- Output (combined): 45 to 862 MHz
- Output level: 75 dB uV
- Input & output connector: F female, 75 ohm
- Video & audio input: RCA, 75 to 1.3K ohm
- Video input level: 1 Vp-p
- Video S/N ratio: 40 dB min.
- Audio input impedance: 10K ohm
- Audio input level: 0.4V
- Power requirement: 9 VDC
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" H x 5-5/8" W x 1-1/2" D
- Application: Modulate an A/V signal on a CATV/MATV channel
- Ideal for homes, businesses, education facilities, restaurants, bars and clubs
This RF Modulator is designed for easy installation. Simply connect any Audio/Video device, choose an unused CATV/MATV channel and connect the RF Modulator to your home RF system. Multiple RF Programmable modulators may be cascaded to distribute multiple inputs.
Why not buy this programmable RF Modulator today?
This RF Modulator can be used with:
- Dish Network and DirecTV receivers with composite video outputs
- TiVo's with composite video outputs
- Cable receivers with composite video outputs
- Sony PS2 with composite video outputs
- Xbox with composite video outputs
- DVD players with composite video outputs
- A/V surround sound receivers / preamps with composite video switching
- Surveillance cameras with composite video outputs
- and other similar devices with composite video outputs.