HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI PIP Switch
is a high definition 2 by 1 Multi-Viewer. It supports two High definition HDMI inputs on one screen. As a HDMI PIP switch it can display on one screen in 4 modes. This HDMI PIP Switch allows your HDMI devices to display multiple pictures on one monitor at the same time. This feature allows you to output two sources on a single screen. Perfect for viewing two different source on a single screen. It has side by side option and Picture in Picture option. It also can also be used as 2 in 1 out switch box allowing one monitor to display one of the two input signals.
The HDMI PIP Switch supports One View Mode (with sound), a PIP Mode (the big image has sound and the position and size of small image can be adjusted) and Two View Mode (Full screen and center with the left image having sound). The 2x1 allows you to have LIVE pictures-in-pictures without frame drops.
You can switch the HDMI PIP Switchers input signals through front panel buttons, IR Remote or a RS232 port. With the IR remote control you never need to leave your seat. Also, the unit will an detect active input signal and automatically switch to it.
HDMI PIP Switch Features:
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a and HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Supports switched HDMI 2-input and 1-output and 4 display modes
- Video Bandwidth: 225MHz[6.75Gbps]
- Input Ports: 2 × HDMI (Female type)
- Output Ports: 1 × HDMI (Female type),
- Audio output: PCM2, 5.1, 7.1CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS5.1
- Supported Input Resolutions:
- 1280x720@60 and
- Supported Output Resolutions:
- 1024x768/60 and
- Supports scaler up and scaler down functions
- Supports LPCM/AC3/DTS digital audio format
- ESD Protection: Human Body model:±8 kV (air-gap discharge)±4 kV (contact discharge)
- Power Supply: 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions: 70 mm (W)×140mm (D)×25 mm (H)
- Weight: 300 g
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Operating Temperature: 0 ˚C~40˚C/ 32 ˚F~104 ˚F
- Storage Temperature: −20 ˚C ~ 60 ˚C/−4 ˚F ~140 ˚F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max): 10W
Why not buy this HDMI PIP Switch today?
We gave one in stock without the RS232 connection for $125 plus $10 shipping, First Come, First Serve.
Q/AQ: Do you have the RS232 commands?
Input 1 select: IN1!
Input 2 select: IN2!
Output Timing 1 (1080p@60Hz): T1!
Output Timing 2 (720p@60Hz): T2!
Output Timing 3 (1080i@60Hz): T3!
Output Timing 4 (1360x768@60Hz): T4!
Output Timing 5 (1024x768@60Hz): T5!
Mode 1 (One input): ONEINPUT!
Mode 2 (PIP): PIP!
Mode 3 (Side by side #1): SIDEBYSIDE1!
Mode 4 (Side by side #2): SIDEBYSIDE2!
* RS232 communication setting:
Baud rate - 115200
Data bits - 8
Parity - none
Stop bits - 1"
Q: I want to buy just the PCB with RS232 to use in my product, what are the cost involved?
See the below:
100 pcs @ $87 USD
500 pcs @ $86 USD
1000 pcs @ $85 USD
all at once and plus shipping. 3 week delivery once the wire transfer is received.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI PIP Switch. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDMI PIP Switch. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.