This 1080p rated HDMI extender
allows you to have your HDTV up to 150 feet from your HDMI source device.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
This 1080p HDMI booster can be used to boost the signal from the following devices:
How the HDMI Extender works:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
You connect the HDMI cable on one side of the HDMI extender and the display闂佺懓澧庡Λ姊恇le on the other side. The HDMI extender sits between the end of your HDMI cable and your display. You also have the option of connecting another HDMI cable to the extender, daisy chaining these booster and cables for greater distances. You then plug the AC adapter into the wall receptical.
They replicate digital video signals, enabling you to闂佺宕礽sy chain cables and Repeaters as far as you need to go.
This HDMI extender is powered by the 5VDC that is carried inside your HDMI cable. If the signal shows deterioration you can plug in the AC adapter to clean up and extend the signal.
The HDMI extender Features:
- Perfects digital video sent over long lengths of HDMI cables
- Input cable lengths: Up to 75 foot max
- Output cable lengths: Up to 75 foot max
- Overall cable lengths: Up to 150 foot max
- Extends HDMI displays away from the HDTV source
- Maintains multiple high definition resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200 for computers
- Supports DDWG standards for HDMI compliant monitors
- HDCP Compliant
- Installs in minutes
Your video is only as good as the HDMI booster that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p rated HDMI extender today?